G++-specific mailing list?

Jeffrey A Law law@hurl.cygnus.com
Sun Jan 31 23:58:00 GMT 1999

  In message < m0zype3-00038dC@ocean.lucon.org >you write:

  > > According to Joe Buck:
  > > > Chip:
  > > >
  > > > It seems that all the g++ people now converse on egcs.
  > >
  > > Well, I wondered, since I've posted a couple of nice little clean
  > > patches to egcs-patches; they were neither applied nor commented on.
  >
  > I waited more than a year for my config.guess patch to be installed.
  > Be patient :-(. I am still waiting for other patches of mine.

I've already told you, you need to speak with someone else, probably the
autoconf guys about getting your major changes to config.guess integrated.

We don't want to bludgen that file too much because it is shared across so
many packages that we have zero control over.  Go to the maintainers of that
config.guess, not egcs.

jeff