Can we remove bison output from cvs?

Bill Currie bcurrie@tssc.co.nz
Sun Jan 31 23:58:00 GMT 1999

Is the same feasable for auto* generated files?  I doen't see the need
for *any* generated files to be included in CVS (gperf etc included).
For auto*, doing what the gtk/gnome people do seems to work (ie have an
`autogen.sh' script in the top level directory that runs aclocal,
automake and autoconf.  Their autogen.sh also runs configure, but I'm
not so sure that's a good idea.  As Per says, developers should have all
tools available anyway.

NOTE: there should probly be a prominent list of all required utils/libs
and there versions.

Bill
--
Leave others their otherness