I HATE cvs

Marc Espie Marc.Espie@liafa.jussieu.fr
Sun Jan 31 23:58:00 GMT 1999

I've tried using cvs annotate, but that REQUIRES write access to the
repository... this is brain-damaged.

Can anybody tell me when precisely the
HAVE_INTTYPES_H crept in gcc/configure.in ?

I'd like to get a reference on intmax_t and uintmax_t, as Single Unix 2
doesn't have them, and I'm actually doing the word backwards...

... trying to add some XPG/C9X features to OpenBSD that egcs tests for.

--
	Marc Espie