idea for new warning option

Dr. Joern v. Holten jvh@megatel.de
Wed Sep 30 03:55:00 GMT 1998

What about a new egcs option like "-Wsuppress /some/directory"
having the semantic that it does not generate any warning
found in files of the specified directory.
This would help to ignore warnings that may be found
for example in X11-includes (I have some which produce
lots of warnings).

--
 _____
|     |     Dr. Jörn von Holten
|     `.__  megatel Informations- und Kommunikationssysteme GmbH
|         | Wiener Str. 3    *     28359 Bremen    *     Germany
| megatel | Phone:  +49 421 22095-0   *   Fax:  +49 421 22095-16
`---------' eMail:  jvh@innocent.com  *    http://www.megatel.de

Truth of the day: It's trivial to make fun of Microsoft products,
but it takes a real man to make them work, and a god to make them
do anything useful.      Managers, not engineers, rule the world.