Possible bug in egcs-1.1b?

Mumit Khan khan@xraylith.wisc.edu
Sun Sep 27 09:21:00 GMT 1998

On Sun, 27 Sep 1998, Alex Buell wrote:

> I am not sure if the struct definition is correct though, but common sense
> would dictate that it is. This is with egcs-1.1b, glibc-2.0.96 (checked
> and the header definitions for the option struct is identical to that of
> glibc-2.0.4, so can't be the problem).
>
> Here's a short test program that replicates the problem:

[ ... snipped ... ]

Works fine on a RedHat 5.0 machine with glibc-devel-2.0.7-7. It would be
much more useful if you would present pre-processed source file (see
the -save-temps option) so that others will not have to depend on
guesswork regarding the various glibc version specific headers.

Regards,
Mumit