[OFFTOPIC] Info files vs Man pages

Alex Buell alex.buell@tahallah.demon.co.uk
Fri Sep 25 19:05:00 GMT 1998

On Fri, 25 Sep 1998, Nicholas J. Leon wrote:

> Now, Alex, you mustn't keep these things bottled up inside... go ahead and
> speak your mind, man! Don't be afraid!

(ROFL!) What and let RMS declare a fatwa on me for heresy?! Heh.

> I'm currently working (and have been for a while) a perl cgi script that
> does on-the-fly converstions of info files to html. It works, but needs
> work :)

NOoooooooooooooooooooooooo... NOT PERL! ;o)

Cheers,
Alex.

---
 /\_/\  Legalise cannabis now!
( o.o ) Grow some cannabis today!
 > ^ <  Peace, Love, Unity and Respect to all.

Check out http://www.tahallah.demon.co.uk
NEWFLASH: Reece K. Selim (Freedows) is the Shithead of the Year. Congratulations!
Linux lo-pc3035a 2.1.122 #25 Thu Sep 17 11:06:39 EDT 1998 i586 unknown