No Subject

John Breen jab3@hotmail.com
Fri Sep 25 08:01:00 GMT 1998

Well, I can certainly try that, especially since I'm all out of ideas (I
do have a copy of the crossgcc FAQ BTW, but I didn't use the single-tree
build on gcc-2.7.2.2).  But I have a feeling this is going to rebuild
binutils all over again.  I may just try integrating the newlib pieces
in the tree you show.

I still don't understand the need, though.  Why does the egcs build
process need to make a fully-linked executable at this point?  It seems
a bit premature.  And I certainly didn't need to do this with
gcc-2.7.2.2.

Thanks for your advice.
--
John A. Breen