PowerPC build breakage caused by 8/25/98 loop.c change

Jeffrey A Law law@cygnus.com
Fri Sep 18 15:25:00 GMT 1998

  In message < 9809182120.AA35006@marc.watson.ibm.com >you write:
  > 	I tried building a recent CVS checkout with loop.c reverted to
  > version 1.65 on 8/25/98 prior to Mark's loop.c changes.  Bootstrapping is
  > successful.  Something about those changes (possibly the
  > AVOID_CC_MODE_COPIES tweak?) causes PowerPC failures.  Using loop.c prior
  > to that date which includes Jeff's and David's loop.c changes still is
  > okay.
Note that AVOID_CCMODE_COPIES is only defined by one port I believe
(MIPS).  So I'd be a little suprised if it was causing problems on
PPC ports.

jeff