egcs 1.1b successfully built on HPPA1.1/hpux10.20

Mark Phillips M.S.Phillips@nortel.co.uk
Fri Sep 18 04:02:00 GMT 1998

What is probably happening is that you are using the HP system ld, now if
that sees -g it deceides to do static linking....

Try adding "-Wl,-a,default" to you egcs link line.

Cheers
Mark

--
Mark S. Phillips        ESN 742 2461