Site of distribution of the binary of EGCS 1.1 for mingw32

Antonio Mendes de Oliveira Neto anmendes@splicenet.com.br
Sun Sep 13 13:49:00 GMT 1998

In 10 Sep 1998, Stephen L Arnold wrotes:

> How big is it? (I only have 5 megs of space)
Now, something around 8,5MB
I am working in a private project (it would like help) for fittings in the
files of headers and libraries of the mingw32 doing with that he works without
problems with DirectX (so much in C and C++), as soon as this be finished, I
will begin the fittings for OLE, ActiveX etc.
I will be publishing my works in mine home-page as soon as it is stable. I try
to be based in codes sources supplied with DX5SDK, MSSDK, compiling them and
making fittings in the files of headers and creating libraries (if like this
to need).

>Did you need a link on my page, or just an anonymous ftp address?
A link in its page for mine would be very good, my address is
" http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Sector/6364/ ", order me its address
and of other pages on C that to judge interesting so that I cannot you place
it in my links section.
It would also like an anonymous FTP for my files. I tried to separate the
files to facilitate the people's download with connection of low speed and
also to facilitate my Upload (as she falls connection of FTP for here the
times!!!)

I believe that with a work together, this compiler will be a great option for
any work type in ambient Windows.

Antonio Mendes de Oliveira Neto (new e-mail address:
anmendes@splicenet.com.br)