Warnings in the C++ Front-End and GCC in General

Alex Buell alex.buell@tahallah.demon.co.uk
Thu Sep 10 03:53:00 GMT 1998

On Wed, 9 Sep 1998, Mike Stump wrote:

> When designed well, the compilers shouldn't need too many nobs.  I
> tend to think there are more nobs than necessary today, though we are
> always reluctant to remove some of the lesser needed ones.

I am sure you really mean knobs not nobs. When I read this the first time
(being British), naturally I was thinking of something else... :o)
<butthead>Huhuhuhuh</butthead> Sorry, just couldn't resist this,
especially at 6:45am in the morning..

Cheers,
Alex
--