egcs-1.1a powerpc-ibm-aix4.1.4.0 fails with -g -O3 -funroll-all-loops

Dave Love d.love@dl.ac.uk
Mon Sep 7 09:48:00 GMT 1998

 KG> 	Any feedback regarding the cause of the error or even an
 KG> acknowledgement that the bug can be reproduced by others when using
 KG> similar BOOT_CFLAGS would be appreciated.

OK, I tried with those flags using the not-quite 1.1 sources I had
around on rs6000-ibm-aix4.1.4.0 and it seemed to be looping
interminably compiling g77.c with the stage1 compiler.  A normal
bootstrap worked previously, of course.  I don't have gdb on that
system to investigate further, I'm afraid.  I'll try again with
current 1.1 source when I get the chance if that's useful.