numeric_limits problem

Iztok Polanic ssdipola@guest.arnes.si
Sun Sep 6 17:36:00 GMT 1998

On Sun, 6 Sep 1998, Sol Foster wrote:

> Wrong and wrong.  First, egcs is striving for to be ANSI/ISO compliant,
> it isn't nearly there yet.  Second, ISO compliant C++ does not have the .h
> extendsion on C++ header files.  Third, limits.h is the standard C limits
> header file, not a C++ header file.  Fourth, I don't think egcs has the
> standard C++ limits header file yet, whatever its name is.

1. How far is it to the ANSI/ISO compliant?
2. I know about those extensions, but I was compiling with a compiler that
isn't ANSI/ISO compliant.
3. OKI!
4. When will it have?
5. What compiler should I then use to compile this program?

								Bye.

                                          //////
      xxxxxx                             ( o o )
      xx  xx           |           From: Iztok Polanic           |
       xxxx            |  E-mail: Iztok.Polanic1@guest.arnes.si  |
      xx  xx           |      WWW: http://kotzi.home.ml.org      |
     xx    xx          |            http://www.intering.si       |
    xx      xx         |           ICQ: Kotzi => *12556824*      |