egcs 1.03b

Steve steve@paradise.net.nz
Sat Sep 5 00:13:00 GMT 1998

Is there a separate diff to update an egcs 1.1a that has been patched
from 1.03b in order to end up with 1.1b? (If you follow what I mean.. :)

I'd rather not have to download another 4Meg diff and repatch 1.03a to
end up with 1.1b rather than my current 1.1a.

--
This message originated from Johnsonville, Wellington, New Zealand.
Narf!