sstream support

Dave Steffen steffend@helicon.physics.colostate.edu
Fri Sep 4 16:34:00 GMT 1998

Hi Folks,

   The current C++ library implementation seems to be lacking
   sstream.h (string streams). Has this not been implemented?

   If not, does anyone know of a compatible implementation?

   Failing that, are there any good workarounds? (I'd like to use a
   library that uses sstreams.)

   THANKS!

Dave Steffen                      Wave after wave will flow with the tide
Dept. of Physics                    And bury the world as it does
Colorado State University         Tide after tide will flow and recede
steffend@lamar.colostate.edu        Leaving life to go on as it was...
							- Peart / RUSH
"The reason that our people suffer in this way....
is that our ancestors failed to rule wisely".   -General Choi, Hong Hi