ADA frontend?

Alex Buell alex.buell@tahallah.demon.co.uk
Thu Sep 3 13:02:00 GMT 1998

Hi guys,

As we all know, there's the C++ and Fortran frontends for egcs. Are there
any plans to introduce an ADA frontend in the future?

This would dovetail in nicely with some C++/ADA development I have in mind
within the next few years most particuarly on a VMS platform (I'm not
going to pay a bloody fortune for VAX C/ADA!), and I'd be glad to help
with the testing of the compiler frontend if there's any interest.

I'm not sure if egcs C++ and Fortran have been ported to the VAX/VMS
platforms too.

Cheers,
Alex.

---