Another paralell make patch for libf2c

H.J. Lu hjl@lucon.org
Wed Oct 7 15:52:00 GMT 1998

>  >> However, I want someone other than the original author to review
>  >> patches, so for your patches, someone else will need to step up
>  >> and review them.  Any volunteers?
>  >>

> As the main author of the makefile in question I've done this and
> deemed incorrect both of HJ's recent patches for it.

May I ask why my latest patch is incorrect?  For all I can tell,
the only thing it does is convert the implicit dependency into the
explicit one so that the parallel build will work as YOU intended.
It doesn't change any logic in the makefile. Can you show me where
my patch is incorrect? I'd like to know the difference before and
after my patch is applied.

Thanks.

H.J.