Code compiled with 2.7, doesn't with egcs, please help

Carlo Wood carlo@runaway.xs4all.nl
Mon Aug 3 17:47:00 GMT 1998


You will have to provide a more reproducable (working, standalone)
piece of code before we can say anything useful about it.

Nevertheless, you might be helped most by using the latest egcs
version.  See egcs.cygnus.com for more information.

| Hi!
| 
| I had the following code:
| 
| SMatrix::SMatrix(double_complex & d){
| ...
| };
| 
| SMatrix::SMatrix(double x){
|   double_complex cx=x;
|   ((SMatrix*)this)->SMatrix(cx);
| }
| 
| which worked with g++ 2.7.2 but when I tried to compile it
| under egcs 1.0.1, I got:
| 
| Spinor.cc: In method `SMatrix::SMatrix(double)':
| Spinor.cc:116: no matching function for call to `SMatrix::SMatrix
| (complex<double> &)'
| 
| Could anybody help me with that?
| 
| Please, replay also to my private e-mail adress since
| the sooner I solve it the sooner I could start my further work.
| 
| Thanks in advance,
| 
| Jacek
| 


-- 
 Carlo Wood  <carlo@runaway.xs4all.nl>



More information about the Gcc mailing list