1.0.3 pre-release available

Jeffrey A Law law@cygnus.com
Sun Apr 26 00:01:00 GMT 1998

I've made the egcs-1.0.3 prerelease available.

~ftp/pub/egcs/snapshots/egcs-1.0.3-prerelease

There's a full tarball and a set of diffs from 1.0.2 to the 1.0.3
prerelease.

Assuming no packaging errors are found while I'm on vacation next
week I'll tweak the version string and make the offical egcs-1.0.3
release ready when I return.

For reference, here's what's changed:

	* Fix typo in libio (HJ -- can you be more specific about
	what exactly you fixed?)

	* Fix the Fortran negative array index problem (again).

	* Fix a few Alpha code generation and compiler abort problems
	exposed by RedHat 5.1.

	* Fix 2 x86 code generation bugs exposed by glibc2 and
	RedHat 5.1.

	* Fix rs6000/ppc bug when converting from values from integer
	types to floating point types in frameless functions.

jeff