testing consistency

Joel Sherrill joel@OARcorp.com
Sun Sep 14 12:44:00 GMT 1997

On Sun, 14 Sep 1997, Jeffrey A Law wrote:

> This avoids the g77 & objc stuff until we move the objc & g77
> runtime into their own toplevel directories.
>
> I'm happy ot do stuff based on your direction/feedback -- that's just
> my general idea.

I think your idea is consisten with what I have been doing.  Building all
the tools from scratch and then just making sure the result can at
least compile and link all the RTEMS tests.

I wish I knew how to test more of the libraries in the tree.  I do not
know how to do anything with the C++ libraries or newlib.

--joel