regparm & other gcc bug
Kamil Iskra
kamil@dwd.interkom.pl
Fri Sep 5 09:29:00 GMT 1997
On Thu, 4 Sep 1997, Martynas Kunigelis wrote:
> Anyway,
> there's a bug
> in gcc I have reported maybe a year and a half ago, still nobody at FSF
> cared to
> fix it. The bug is that if you specify multiple attributes for a
> function (didn't try
> the variables and structs though), only the last one in the list is
> taken into account.
I can't confirm that. That's true, that there is such a bug in the public
2.7.x sources, but it's been fixed in the development sources a long time
ago:
Mon May 6 16:41:08 1996 Stan Cox (coxs@dg-rtp.dg.com)
* c-common.c (decl_attributes): Chain multiple attributes correctly.
Note: I'm talking about a machine-independant bug, perhaps there's another
one in the i386 backend (I use m68k), but I doubt it.
/ Kamil Iskra - AMIGA 1200, 68030 50MHz, HDD 1.6 GB, 18 MB RAM \
| iskra@student.uci.agh.edu.pl kiskra@ernie.icslab.agh.edu.pl |
| http://student.uci.agh.edu.pl/~iskra |
\ PGP public key available via Finger or WWW /
More information about the Gcc
mailing list