small patch for sparc-linux-gnulibc1
Jeffrey A Law
law@cygnus.com
Fri Oct 17 23:35:00 GMT 1997
In message < 199710172212.SAA04011@jenolan.rutgers.edu >you write:
>
> I can't get a clean build without the following change.
>
> I'm not certain this is the correct fix though. gbl-ctors.h has this
> bit in it:
>
> #if defined (WINNT) || defined (NEED_ATEXIT)
> extern int atexit (void (*) (void));
> #else
> extern void atexit (void (*) (void));
> #endif
>
> It seems to me if NEED_ATEXIT is not defined, this means a prototype
> extern is not necessary. Perhaps someone can help figure out what
> really should be happening here.
>
> Fri Oct 17 17:09:05 1997 David S. Miller <davem@tanya.rutgers.edu>
>
> * config/sparc/linux.h (NEED_ATEXIT): Define.
Hmmm. At first I was going to say use autoconf for this, but it
seems to me that this is really a target issue, so autoconf doesn't
help.
Similarly for my comment about the gbl-ctors.h change in my last message.
So I'm not sure what to do.
Jeff
More information about the Gcc
mailing list