how to get in contact with binutils developers ?
Ian Lance Taylor
ian@cygnus.com
Mon Oct 6 09:07:00 GMT 1997
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 1997 14:21:39 +0200
From: Philipp Thomas <kthomas@gwdg.de>
While I'm strugling with building both egcs 970929 (minor probs but
nothing to do with egcs directly) and glibc 2.1 snapshots (major probs
:) I noticed some nuisances with ELF versioning and so I'ld like to get
in contact with the binutils developers and thought this would be a good
place to get some pointers in the right direction ;-)
You can reach binutils developers on the mailing lists bfd@cygnus.com
or gas2@cygnus.com.
The versioning stuff was developed by Eric Youngdale
<eric@andante.jic.com>, based on the Solaris implementation from Sun.
There were a number of bugs in the versioning support in the 2.8.1
binutils release which have been fixed in more recent snapshots.
Binutils snapshots, for developers only and not to be distributed, are
available from ftp.cygnus.com:private/gas.
Ian
More information about the Gcc
mailing list