egcs-971127 sparc-sun-solaris2.5 results

Kaveh R. Ghazi ghazi@caip.rutgers.edu
Sat Nov 29 18:47:00 GMT 1997


 > From: Jeffrey A Law <law@cygnus.com>
 > 
 >   In message < 19971129155850.30956@dgii.com >you write:
 >   > I don't do sparc, but this looks suspicious to me.
 >   > 
 >   > > 	I bootstrapped egcs-971127 on sparc-sun-solaris2.5 using cc
 >   > > for stage1, BOOT_CFLAGS="-g -O3 -funroll-all-loops" and I got a clean
 >   > > "make compare".
 >   > 
 >   > > ERROR: 961203-1.c: compiler got signal 11:  
 >   > 
 >   > On Oct 29, this test was set to XFAIL on all hosts.   Did you perhaps
 >   > miss a patch or something?
 > 
 > I think he's using original c-torture tests, not c-torture inside dejagnu.
 > jeff

	The reports I send these days contain both.  But Jeff is right,
the 961203-1 failures are from c-torture, the part in my message showing
the "make check" results don't report that test. 

		--Kaveh
--
Kaveh R. Ghazi			Project Manager / Custom Development
ghazi@caip.rutgers.edu		ICon CMT Corp.



More information about the Gcc mailing list