1008 segfaults in genattr
Robert Lipe
robertl@dgii.com
Fri Nov 21 23:32:00 GMT 1997
> I'm kinda curious why your 2nd call to exit is aborting; any chance you
> could assembly level debug the 2nd call? Could it just be some paranoid
> libc guy aborting if exit is called recursively?!?
That's exactly what it's doing. I don't have to disassemble it.
I had one of the DS guys at SCO look at the source. I thought I'd
mentioned that, but given the way this thread has wandered, I can't
blame anyone for not following every detail. :-)
> I'd also be interested in whether or not a C++ hello world program will
> call __do_global_dtors_aux twice on sco5.
No, it does not.
(gdb) break __do_global_dtors_aux
Breakpoint 2 at 0x8048590
(gdb) run
Starting program: /home/play/junk/gcc/a.out
Breakpoint 1 at 0x8003ded9
hello
Breakpoint 2, 0x8048590 in __do_global_dtors_aux ()
(gdb) cont
Continuing.
Program exited normally.
More information about the Gcc
mailing list