Linux Intel Requirements to Build egcs
H.J. Lu
hjl@lucon.org
Tue Nov 4 22:44:00 GMT 1997
>
>
> I'm new to the list and I haven't been able to build any of the ecgs
> binaries from 971031. I always end up with cpp usage errors in various
971031 is broken on linux. You need Jeff's dwarf2out.c patch for
x86. For alpha, you need my toplev.c and Jeff's alias.c patches.
> places.
>
> I am running RedHat 4.2 and I have made all of the upgrades necessary to
> build 2.1.x kernels. (I run kernel 2.1.57 if that makes any
> differnece.) My machine is a SMP dual PPro.
>
> I have:
>
> binutils 2.8.1.0.1
You need binutils 2.8.1.0.15.
> libc-5.4.28
> gcc-2.7.2.3
> ld.so 1.9.5
You need my libg++ 2.8.0b6.3 and my patch to egcs. Check out
the egcs archive for them.
> libg++-2.7.2.8
> dejagnu 1.3
You need dejagnu 971028.
H.J.
More information about the Gcc
mailing list