misplaced directory
Jeff Johnson
jbj@jbj.org
Mon Dec 15 15:33:00 GMT 1997
According to Bill Walker:
>
> Under SCO OSR 5.0.2 and SCO OSR 5.0.4, the installation process for
> egcs-1.0, with the additional libg++.2.8.0b6.4 seems to make a directory
> called "gen" which contains some C++ header files. That directory
> is ending up directly under "/", rather than somewhere in the /usr/local/lib
> hierarchy, where it probably should go. I built the installation tree
> in a directory which is separate from the distribution files.
>
> Did it to me on two separate machines. :=(
>
> I'll have a look tonight to see where I think it should go, and post
> (I hope) something more helpful. This is just a "heads-up".
>
Been there. The gxx_includedir (note missing underscore) patch that
has been bundled into libg++-2.8.0b6.5 fixed this for me.
73 de Jeff
--
Jeff Johnson ARS N3NPQ
jbj@jbj.org
Gaithersburg, MD
More information about the Gcc
mailing list