Environment variable to pass in options?

Jeffrey A Law law@cygnus.com
Sun Dec 7 20:24:00 GMT 1997

  In message < XFMail.971207231853.lmarasci@stevens-tech.edu >you write:
  > It goes on for quite a while.  After this I do:
  > CPLUS_INCLUDE_PATH     = $(INCLUDEMANIFEST)
  > export CPLUS_INCLUDE_PATH
  >
  > Am I doing something wrong here?  TOPDIR is defined and there are no spelli  > ng
  > errors within the manifest.  Any ideas as to what might be causing it to
  > overlook the directories?
Sounds reasonable.  Why don't you try to put one into your environment
from the shell, then trying to compile a simple program which includes
something from that dir.  Start simple to make sure the basic feature
works, then look at the bigger problem.

jeff