Build failure for haifa-enabled 2.96 20000605
David W. Schuler
schuld@btv.ibm.com
Tue Jun 6 05:47:00 GMT 2000
egcs snapshot 20000605 fails to build on IBM AIX 4.1.5 very early in the
"make bootstrap" process. This fail is identical to that reported yesterday
against the 20000604 snapshot.
...
make intl.all
make[3]: Entering directory `/usr/local/src/EGCS/egcs-aix415/gcc'
(cd intl && make all)
make[4]: Entering directory `/usr/local/src/EGCS/egcs-aix415/gcc/intl'
/usr/bin/cc -c -DLOCALEDIR=\"/afs/btv.ibm.com/data/n37v/software/gnu-aix415/egcs
/share/locale\" -DGNULOCALEDIR=\"/afs/btv.ibm.com/data/n37v/software/gnu-aix415/
egcs/share/locale\" -DLOCALE_ALIAS_PATH=\"/afs/btv.ibm.com/data/n37v/software/gn
u-aix415/egcs/share/locale:.\" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.. -I. -I../../../egcs/gcc/intl
-I../../../egcs/gcc/lib -g ../../../egcs/gcc/intl/intl-compat.c
/usr/bin/cc -c -DLOCALEDIR=\"/afs/btv.ibm.com/data/n37v/software/gnu-aix415/egcs
/share/locale\" -DGNULOCALEDIR=\"/afs/btv.ibm.com/data/n37v/software/gnu-aix415/
egcs/share/locale\" -DLOCALE_ALIAS_PATH=\"/afs/btv.ibm.com/data/n37v/software/gn
u-aix415/egcs/share/locale:.\" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.. -I. -I../../../egcs/gcc/intl
-I../../../egcs/gcc/lib -g ../../../egcs/gcc/intl/bindtextdom.c
"../../../egcs/gcc/intl/gettextP.h", line 51.6: 1506-277 (S) Syntax error: possi
ble missing ';' or ','?
"../../../egcs/gcc/intl/gettextP.h", line 49.8: 1506-166 (S) Definition of funct
ion inline requires parentheses.
"../../../egcs/gcc/intl/gettextP.h", line 53.11: 1506-045 (S) Undeclared identif
ier i.
make[4]: *** [bindtextdom.o] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/EGCS/egcs-aix415/gcc/intl'
make[3]: *** [intl.all] Error 1
...
% cat config.status
#!/bin/sh
# This file was generated automatically by configure. Do not edit.
# This directory was configured as follows:
../egcs/configure --with-gcc-version-trigger=/usr/local/src/EGCS/egcs/gcc/versi
n.c --host=rs6000-ibm-aix4.1.5.0 --prefix=/afs/btv.ibm.com/data/n37v/software/g
u-aix415/egcs --with-gnu-as --with-gnu-ld --with-cpu=common --enable-haifa --en
ble-multilib --norecursion
#
More information about the Gcc-testresults
mailing list