Buildbot failure in Wildebeest Builder on whole buildset

Arthur Cohen arthur.cohen@embecosm.com
Tue Mar 22 13:09:31 GMT 2022

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the failure! Here's the explanation of why it happened:

I created a pull request for a64a5cf77c9685aa623ec69168e7f50324a102b9:

```
commit a64a5cf77c9685aa623ec69168e7f50324a102b9
(origin/invalid-macro-match-fix, invalid-macro-match-fix)
Author: Arthur Cohen <arthur.cohen@embecosm.com>
Date:   Fri Mar 18 11:34:39 2022 +0100

     macros: Do not propagate parse errors in match repetitions

     Since parsing repetitions is very eager, the parser might accumulate
     bogus errors by trying to match more repetitions than there are. We can
     avoid this by clearing the parsing errors if parsing repetitions
     returned a valid result. This should not be an issue for previous
     matchers erroring out, as they would immediately return upon
failure and
     not reach inside other match functions.
```

Roughly at the same time, I also created one for the following commit:

```
commit f8c550f7e19c79c98f6d21ad6ce68d615451459a
(origin/repetition-fragments-must-refer-to-the-same-amount,
repetition-fragments-must-refer-to-the-same-amount)