Buildbot failure in Wildebeest Builder on whole buildset

Mark Wielaard mark@klomp.org
Mon Mar 7 14:23:43 GMT 2022

Hi,

On Mon, 2022-03-07 at 10:57 +0100, Arthur Cohen wrote:
> This is due to the lexer's fix not being in yet. I think it should
> be
> resolved later as soon as bors merges the fix, but I'll check just in
> case.

According to:
https://builder.wildebeest.org/buildbot/#/builders?tags=gccrust

It was fixed by:

commit 7a3c935c0f220835c001307944587a84c5af0192
Author: Philip Herron <philip.herron@embecosm.com>
Date:   Fri Mar 4 13:45:34 2022 +0000

    Check if this constant item might already be compiled

Which is slightly odd, because that isn't a lexer fix.
So I suspect the bug is still there, but is hidden again.

Cheers,

Mark