Gcc [trunk revision 224280] failed to bootstrap on x86_64!
H.J. Lu x32
x32@gnu-35.sc.intel.com
Tue Jun 9 13:46:00 GMT 2015
cd bld; \
RUNTESTFLAGS="--target_board='unix{-mx32}'" ../src-trunk/configure \
--prefix=/usr/6.0.0 --enable-clocale=gnu --with-system-zlib --enable-shared --with-demangler-in-ld --with-multilib-list=m32,m64,mx32 --with-fpmath=sse --enable-languages=c,c++,fortran,java,lto,objc
checking build system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
checking target system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /bin/install -c
grep "Error " makelog.224280.trunk.x86_64.x32 >> makelog.224280.trunk.x86_64.x32.mail; \
make[8]: *** [_gcov_merge_add.o] Error 1
make[8]: *** [_gcov_merge_single.o] Error 1
make[8]: *** [_gcov_merge_delta.o] Error 1
make[8]: *** [_gcov_merge_time_profile.o] Error 1
make[8]: *** [_gcov_merge_ior.o] Error 1
make[8]: *** [_gcov_merge_icall_topn.o] Error 1
make[8]: *** [_gcov_interval_profiler.o] Error 1
make[8]: *** [_gcov_pow2_profiler.o] Error 1
make[7]: *** [multi-do] Error 1
make[6]: *** [all-multi] Error 2
make[5]: *** [all-stage1-target-libgcc] Error 2
make[4]: *** [stage1-bubble] Error 2
make[3]: *** [bootstrap] Error 2
make[2]: *** [bootstrap] Error 2
../../src-trunk/gcc/function.c:3120
0xa01ba9 assign_parms
../../src-trunk/gcc/function.c:3778
0xa05e8a expand_function_start(tree_node*)
../../src-trunk/gcc/function.c:5215
0x856f62 execute
../../src-trunk/gcc/cfgexpand.c:6127
Please submit a full bug report,
with preprocessed source if appropriate.
Please include the complete backtrace with any bug report.
See <http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.
make[8]: *** [_gcov_merge_delta.o] Error 1
/export/gnu/import/git/gcc-test-x32/bld/./gcc/xgcc -B/export/gnu/import/git/gcc-test-x32/bld/./gcc/ -B/usr/6.0.0/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/bin/ -B/usr/6.0.0/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/lib/ -isystem /usr/6.0.0/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/include -isystem /usr/6.0.0/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/sys-include -g -O2 -O2 -g -O2 -DIN_GCC -W -Wall -Wno-narrowing -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wno-format -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -isystem ./include -fpic -mlong-double-80 -DUSE_ELF_SYMVER -g -DIN_LIBGCC2 -fbuilding-libgcc -fno-stack-protector -fpic -mlong-double-80 -DUSE_ELF_SYMVER -I. -I. -I../.././gcc -I../../../src-trunk/libgcc -I../../../src-trunk/libgcc/. -I../../../src-trunk/libgcc/../gcc -I../../../src-trunk/libgcc/../include -I../../../src-trunk/libgcc/config/libbid -DENABLE_DECIMAL_BID_FORMAT -DHAVE_CC_TLS -DUSE_TLS -Wno-missing-prototypes -Wno-type-limits -o trunctfxf2_s.o -MT trunctfxf2_s.o -MD -MP -MF trunctfxf2_s.dep -DSHARED -c ../../../src-trunk/libgcc/soft-fp/trunctfxf2.c
0x9ff262 assign_parm_setup_reg
../../src-trunk/gcc/function.c:3120
0xa01ba9 assign_parms
../../src-trunk/gcc/function.c:3778
0xa05e8a expand_function_start(tree_node*)
../../src-trunk/gcc/function.c:5215
0x856f62 execute
../../src-trunk/gcc/cfgexpand.c:6127
0x9ff262 assign_parm_setup_reg
../../src-trunk/gcc/function.c:3120
0xa01ba9 assign_parms
../../src-trunk/gcc/function.c:3778
0xa05e8a expand_function_start(tree_node*)
../../src-trunk/gcc/function.c:5215
0x9ff262 assign_parm_setup_reg
../../src-trunk/gcc/function.c:3120
0xa01ba9 assign_parms
../../src-trunk/gcc/function.c:3778
0xa05e8a expand_function_start(tree_node*)
../../src-trunk/gcc/function.c:5215
Please submit a full bug report,
with preprocessed source if appropriate.
Please include the complete backtrace with any bug report.
See <http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.
make[8]: *** [_gcov_merge_time_profile.o] Error 1
/export/gnu/import/git/gcc-test-x32/bld/./gcc/xgcc -B/export/gnu/import/git/gcc-test-x32/bld/./gcc/ -B/usr/6.0.0/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/bin/ -B/usr/6.0.0/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/lib/ -isystem /usr/6.0.0/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/include -isystem /usr/6.0.0/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/sys-include -g -O2 -O2 -g -O2 -DIN_GCC -W -Wall -Wno-narrowing -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wno-format -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -isystem ./include -fpic -mlong-double-80 -DUSE_ELF_SYMVER -g -DIN_LIBGCC2 -fbuilding-libgcc -fno-stack-protector -fpic -mlong-double-80 -DUSE_ELF_SYMVER -I. -I. -I../.././gcc -I../../../src-trunk/libgcc -I../../../src-trunk/libgcc/. -I../../../src-trunk/libgcc/../gcc -I../../../src-trunk/libgcc/../include -I../../../src-trunk/libgcc/config/libbid -DENABLE_DECIMAL_BID_FORMAT -DHAVE_CC_TLS -DUSE_TLS -Wno-missing-prototypes -Wno-type-limits -o getf2_s.o -MT getf2_s.o -MD -MP -MF getf2_s.dep -DSHARED -c ../../../src-trunk/libgcc/config/i386/64/getf2.c
0x856f62 execute
../../src-trunk/gcc/cfgexpand.c:6127
0x856f62 execute
../../src-trunk/gcc/cfgexpand.c:6127
Please submit a full bug report,
with preprocessed source if appropriate.
Please include the complete backtrace with any bug report.
See <http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.
make[8]: *** [_gcov_merge_ior.o] Error 1
Please submit a full bug report,
with preprocessed source if appropriate.
Please include the complete backtrace with any bug report.
See <http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.
/export/gnu/import/git/gcc-test-x32/bld/./gcc/xgcc -B/export/gnu/import/git/gcc-test-x32/bld/./gcc/ -B/usr/6.0.0/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/bin/ -B/usr/6.0.0/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/lib/ -isystem /usr/6.0.0/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/include -isystem /usr/6.0.0/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/sys-include -g -O2 -O2 -g -O2 -DIN_GCC -W -Wall -Wno-narrowing -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wno-format -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -isystem ./include -fpic -mlong-double-80 -DUSE_ELF_SYMVER -g -DIN_LIBGCC2 -fbuilding-libgcc -fno-stack-protector -fpic -mlong-double-80 -DUSE_ELF_SYMVER -I. -I. -I../.././gcc -I../../../src-trunk/libgcc -I../../../src-trunk/libgcc/. -I../../../src-trunk/libgcc/../gcc -I../../../src-trunk/libgcc/../include -I../../../src-trunk/libgcc/config/libbid -DENABLE_DECIMAL_BID_FORMAT -DHAVE_CC_TLS -DUSE_TLS -Wno-missing-prototypes -Wno-type-limits -o letf2_s.o -MT letf2_s.o -MD -MP -MF letf2_s.dep -DSHARED -c ../../../src-trunk/libgcc/config/i386/64/letf2.c
make[8]: *** [_gcov_merge_icall_topn.o] Error 1
/export/gnu/import/git/gcc-test-x32/bld/./gcc/xgcc -B/export/gnu/import/git/gcc-test-x32/bld/./gcc/ -B/usr/6.0.0/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/bin/ -B/usr/6.0.0/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/lib/ -isystem /usr/6.0.0/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/include -isystem /usr/6.0.0/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/sys-include -g -O2 -O2 -g -O2 -DIN_GCC -W -Wall -Wno-narrowing -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wno-format -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -isystem ./include -fpic -mlong-double-80 -DUSE_ELF_SYMVER -g -DIN_LIBGCC2 -fbuilding-libgcc -fno-stack-protector -fpic -mlong-double-80 -DUSE_ELF_SYMVER -I. -I. -I../.././gcc -I../../../src-trunk/libgcc -I../../../src-trunk/libgcc/. -I../../../src-trunk/libgcc/../gcc -I../../../src-trunk/libgcc/../include -I../../../src-trunk/libgcc/config/libbid -DENABLE_DECIMAL_BID_FORMAT -DHAVE_CC_TLS -DUSE_TLS -Wno-missing-prototypes -Wno-type-limits -o eqtf2_s.o -MT eqtf2_s.o -MD -MP -MF eqtf2_s.dep -DSHARED -c ../../../src-trunk/libgcc/config/i386/64/eqtf2.c
/export/gnu/import/git/gcc-test-x32/bld/./gcc/xgcc -B/export/gnu/import/git/gcc-test-x32/bld/./gcc/ -B/usr/6.0.0/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/bin/ -B/usr/6.0.0/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/lib/ -isystem /usr/6.0.0/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/include -isystem /usr/6.0.0/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/sys-include -g -O2 -O2 -g -O2 -DIN_GCC -W -Wall -Wno-narrowing -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wno-format -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -isystem ./include -fpic -mlong-double-80 -DUSE_ELF_SYMVER -g -DIN_LIBGCC2 -fbuilding-libgcc -fno-stack-protector -fpic -mlong-double-80 -DUSE_ELF_SYMVER -I. -I. -I../.././gcc -I../../../src-trunk/libgcc -I../../../src-trunk/libgcc/. -I../../../src-trunk/libgcc/../gcc -I../../../src-trunk/libgcc/../include -I../../../src-trunk/libgcc/config/libbid -DENABLE_DECIMAL_BID_FORMAT -DHAVE_CC_TLS -DUSE_TLS -o _divtc3_s.o -MT _divtc3_s.o -MD -MP -MF _divtc3_s.dep -DSHARED -c ../../../src-trunk/libgcc/config/i386/64/_divtc3.c
0x9ff262 assign_parm_setup_reg
../../src-trunk/gcc/function.c:3120
0xa01ba9 assign_parms
../../src-trunk/gcc/function.c:3778
0xa05e8a expand_function_start(tree_node*)
../../src-trunk/gcc/function.c:5215
0x856f62 execute
../../src-trunk/gcc/cfgexpand.c:6127
Please submit a full bug report,
with preprocessed source if appropriate.
Please include the complete backtrace with any bug report.
See <http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.
make[8]: *** [_gcov_interval_profiler.o] Error 1
/export/gnu/import/git/gcc-test-x32/bld/./gcc/xgcc -B/export/gnu/import/git/gcc-test-x32/bld/./gcc/ -B/usr/6.0.0/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/bin/ -B/usr/6.0.0/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/lib/ -isystem /usr/6.0.0/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/include -isystem /usr/6.0.0/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/sys-include -g -O2 -O2 -g -O2 -DIN_GCC -W -Wall -Wno-narrowing -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wno-format -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -isystem ./include -fpic -mlong-double-80 -DUSE_ELF_SYMVER -g -DIN_LIBGCC2 -fbuilding-libgcc -fno-stack-protector -fpic -mlong-double-80 -DUSE_ELF_SYMVER -I. -I. -I../.././gcc -I../../../src-trunk/libgcc -I../../../src-trunk/libgcc/. -I../../../src-trunk/libgcc/../gcc -I../../../src-trunk/libgcc/../include -I../../../src-trunk/libgcc/config/libbid -DENABLE_DECIMAL_BID_FORMAT -DHAVE_CC_TLS -DUSE_TLS -o _multc3_s.o -MT _multc3_s.o -MD -MP -MF _multc3_s.dep -DSHARED -c ../../../src-trunk/libgcc/config/i386/64/_multc3.c
/export/gnu/import/git/gcc-test-x32/bld/./gcc/xgcc -B/export/gnu/import/git/gcc-test-x32/bld/./gcc/ -B/usr/6.0.0/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/bin/ -B/usr/6.0.0/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/lib/ -isystem /usr/6.0.0/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/include -isystem /usr/6.0.0/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/sys-include -g -O2 -O2 -g -O2 -DIN_GCC -W -Wall -Wno-narrowing -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wno-format -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -isystem ./include -fpic -mlong-double-80 -DUSE_ELF_SYMVER -g -DIN_LIBGCC2 -fbuilding-libgcc -fno-stack-protector -fpic -mlong-double-80 -DUSE_ELF_SYMVER -I. -I. -I../.././gcc -I../../../src-trunk/libgcc -I../../../src-trunk/libgcc/. -I../../../src-trunk/libgcc/../gcc -I../../../src-trunk/libgcc/../include -I../../../src-trunk/libgcc/config/libbid -DENABLE_DECIMAL_BID_FORMAT -DHAVE_CC_TLS -DUSE_TLS -o _powitf2_s.o -MT _powitf2_s.o -MD -MP -MF _powitf2_s.dep -DSHARED -c ../../../src-trunk/libgcc/config/i386/64/_powitf2.c
0x9ff262 assign_parm_setup_reg
../../src-trunk/gcc/function.c:3120
0xa01ba9 assign_parms
../../src-trunk/gcc/function.c:3778
0xa05e8a expand_function_start(tree_node*)
../../src-trunk/gcc/function.c:5215
0x856f62 execute
../../src-trunk/gcc/cfgexpand.c:6127
Please submit a full bug report,
with preprocessed source if appropriate.
Please include the complete backtrace with any bug report.
See <http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.
make[8]: *** [_gcov_pow2_profiler.o] Error 1
make[8]: Leaving directory `/export/gnu/import/git/gcc-test-x32/bld/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/x32/libgcc'
make[7]: *** [multi-do] Error 1
make[7]: Leaving directory `/export/gnu/import/git/gcc-test-x32/bld/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/libgcc'
make[6]: *** [all-multi] Error 2
make[6]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
make[6]: Leaving directory `/export/gnu/import/git/gcc-test-x32/bld/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/libgcc'
make[5]: *** [all-stage1-target-libgcc] Error 2
make[5]: Leaving directory `/export/gnu/import/git/gcc-test-x32/bld'
make[4]: *** [stage1-bubble] Error 2
make[4]: Leaving directory `/export/gnu/import/git/gcc-test-x32/bld'
make[3]: *** [bootstrap] Error 2
make[3]: Leaving directory `/export/gnu/import/git/gcc-test-x32/bld'
1525.68user 94.20system 5:10.01elapsed 522%CPU (0avgtext+0avgdata 805196maxresident)k
304inputs+2210544outputs (0major+26241098minor)pagefaults 0swaps
make[2]: *** [bootstrap] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/export/gnu/import/git/gcc-test-x32'
More information about the Gcc-regression
mailing list