GCC build failure, HEAD@191065 on native

GCC regression tester regress@geoffk.org
Fri Sep 7 10:36:00 GMT 2012


With your recent patch, GCC HEAD revision 191065 had problems on:
native: build (about the same as the previous build)
Attached is build output for those targets.
The previous build was of revision 191062.

Log information for changes since the last build:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
r191063 | steven | 2012-09-07 03:23:06 -0700 (Fri, 07 Sep 2012) | 15 lines
Changed paths:
   M /trunk/gcc/ChangeLog
   M /trunk/gcc/alias.c
   M /trunk/gcc/bitmap.c
   M /trunk/gcc/graphite-scop-detection.c
   M /trunk/gcc/graphite.c
   M /trunk/gcc/tree-ssa-coalesce.c

	* bitmap.c (bitmap_last_set_bit): Rewrite to return the correct bit.

	* graphite.c (print_global_statistics): Use EDGE_COUNT instead
	of VEC_length.
	(print_graphite_scop_statistics): Likewise.
	* graphite-scop-detection.c (get_bb_type): Use single_succ_p.
	(print_graphite_scop_statistics): Use EDGE_COUNT, not VEC_length.
	(canonicalize_loop_closed_ssa): Use single_pred_p.

	* alias.c (reg_seen): Make this an sbitmap.
	(record_set, init_alias_analysis): Update.

	* tree-ssa-coalesce.c (ssa_conflicts_dump): Fix dumping.


------------------------------------------------------------------------
r191064 | rguenth | 2012-09-07 03:27:02 -0700 (Fri, 07 Sep 2012) | 7 lines
Changed paths:
   M /trunk/gcc/ChangeLog
   M /trunk/gcc/tree-ssa-structalias.c

2012-09-07  Richard Guenther  <rguenther@suse.de>

	PR middle-end/53667
	* tree-ssa-structalias.c (handle_rhs_call): Properly clobber
	EAF_NOESCAPED arguments.  Transitively close non-EAF_DIRECT
	arguments separately.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more information, see <http://glutton.geoffk.org/HEAD/>.

-------------- next part --------------
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag CXX --tag disable-shared   --mode=compile /home/regress/tbox/native/build/./gcc/xgcc -shared-libgcc -B/home/regress/tbox/native/build/./gcc -nostdinc++ -L/home/regress/tbox/native/build/i686-pc-linux-gnu/libstdc++-v3/src -L/home/regress/tbox/native/build/i686-pc-linux-gnu/libstdc++-v3/src/.libs -B/home/regress/tbox/objs/i686-pc-linux-gnu/bin/ -B/home/regress/tbox/objs/i686-pc-linux-gnu/lib/ -isystem /home/regress/tbox/objs/i686-pc-linux-gnu/include -isystem /home/regress/tbox/objs/i686-pc-linux-gnu/sys-include    -I/home/regress/tbox/svn-gcc/libstdc++-v3/../libgcc -I/home/regress/tbox/native/build/i686-pc-linux-gnu/libstdc++-v3/include/i686-pc-linux-gnu -I/home/regress/tbox/native/build/i686-pc-linux-gnu/libstdc++-v3/include -I/home/regress/tbox/svn-gcc/libstdc++-v3/libsupc++  -std=gnu++11 -prefer-pic -fno-implicit-templates -Wall -Wextra -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wabi  -fdiagnostics-show-location=once   -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections  -fr!
 andom-seed=fstream-inst.lo -g -O2 -D_GNU_SOURCE -c -o fstream-inst.lo /home/regress/tbox/svn-gcc/libstdc++-v3/src/c++11/fstream-inst.cc
libtool: compile:  /home/regress/tbox/native/build/./gcc/xgcc -shared-libgcc -B/home/regress/tbox/native/build/./gcc -nostdinc++ -L/home/regress/tbox/native/build/i686-pc-linux-gnu/libstdc++-v3/src -L/home/regress/tbox/native/build/i686-pc-linux-gnu/libstdc++-v3/src/.libs -B/home/regress/tbox/objs/i686-pc-linux-gnu/bin/ -B/home/regress/tbox/objs/i686-pc-linux-gnu/lib/ -isystem /home/regress/tbox/objs/i686-pc-linux-gnu/include -isystem /home/regress/tbox/objs/i686-pc-linux-gnu/sys-include -I/home/regress/tbox/svn-gcc/libstdc++-v3/../libgcc -I/home/regress/tbox/native/build/i686-pc-linux-gnu/libstdc++-v3/include/i686-pc-linux-gnu -I/home/regress/tbox/native/build/i686-pc-linux-gnu/libstdc++-v3/include -I/home/regress/tbox/svn-gcc/libstdc++-v3/libsupc++ -std=gnu++11 -fno-implicit-templates -Wall -Wextra -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wabi -fdiagnostics-show-location=once -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -frandom-seed=fstream-inst.lo -g -O2 -D_GNU_SOURCE -c /home/regress/tbox/s!
 vn-gcc/libstdc++-v3/src/c++11/fstream-inst.cc  -fPIC -DPIC -o fstream-inst.o
/tmp/ccGIfI3o.s: Assembler messages:
/tmp/ccGIfI3o.s:44: Error: no such instruction: `rdrand %eax'
make[6]: *** [random.lo] Error 1
make[6]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
make[6]: Leaving directory `/home/regress/tbox/native/build/i686-pc-linux-gnu/libstdc++-v3/src/c++11'
make[5]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[5]: Leaving directory `/home/regress/tbox/native/build/i686-pc-linux-gnu/libstdc++-v3/src'
make[4]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory `/home/regress/tbox/native/build/i686-pc-linux-gnu/libstdc++-v3'
make[3]: *** [all] Error 2
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/regress/tbox/native/build/i686-pc-linux-gnu/libstdc++-v3'
make[2]: *** [all-stage1-target-libstdc++-v3] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/regress/tbox/native/build'
make[1]: *** [stage1-bubble] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/regress/tbox/native/build'
make: *** [bootstrap] Error 2
+ '[' -s .bad_compare ']'
+ exit 1
-------------- next part --------------

-- 
Geoffrey Keating <geoffk@geoffk.org> 
(via an automated GCC regression-testing script.)


More information about the Gcc-regression mailing list