GCC build of HEAD failed for native with your patch on 2005-03-10T22:30:21Z.

GCC regression checker geoffk@apple.com
Fri Mar 11 01:52:00 GMT 2005


With your recent patch, GCC HEAD does not compile on:
 native
Attached is build output for those targets.

The last time the regression tests were run, GCC did not compile either,
so the problem might not be caused by your patch.

For more information, see http://gcc.gnu.org/regtest/.

-------------- next part --------------
ChangeLog entries since last run on 2005-03-10T19:09:10Z:
--- /Users/regress/tbox/changelog_mail/gcc/gcc/ChangeLog	Thu Mar 10 11:10:18 2005
+++ gcc/gcc/ChangeLog	Thu Mar 10 14:31:38 2005
@@ -1,3 +1,25 @@
+2005-03-10  Andrew Pinski  <pinskia@physics.uc.edu>
+
+	PR rtl-opt/20412
+	* simplify-rtx.c (simplify_relational_operation_1): Fix typo - check the
+	correct mode.
+
+2005-03-10  Roger Sayle  <roger@eyesopen.com>
+
+	* builtins.c (expand_builtin_signbit): Extend to handle floating
+	point modes wider than the largest integer type, using the
+	operand_subword_force function to obtain the signbit's word.
+
+2005-03-10  Jakub Jelinek  <jakub@redhat.com>
+
+	PR target/20322
+	* combine.c (try_combine): If recog_for_combine added CLOBBERs
+	to NEWI2PAT, fail to combine if they are used by NEWPAT.
+
+2005-03-10  Aldy Hernandez  <aldyh@redhat.com>
+
+        * doc/invoke.texi: Add 8540 to list of cpus in rs6000 cpu section.
+
 2005-03-10  Kazu Hirata  <kazu@cs.umass.edu>
 
 	* tree-outof-ssa.c (analyze_edges_for_bb): Make the return
--- /Users/regress/tbox/changelog_mail/gcc/gcc/testsuite/ChangeLog	Thu Mar 10 11:10:27 2005
+++ gcc/gcc/testsuite/ChangeLog	Thu Mar 10 14:31:44 2005
@@ -1,3 +1,17 @@
+2005-03-10  Andrew Pinski  <pinskia@physics.uc.edu>
+
+	PR rtl-opt/20412
+	* gcc.c-torture/compile/pr20412.c: New test.
+
+2005-03-10  Roger Sayle  <roger@eyesopen.com>
+
+	* gcc.dg/builtins-32.c: Add new run-time tests for long double.
+
+2005-03-10  Jakub Jelinek  <jakub@redhat.com>
+
+	PR target/20322
+	* gcc.dg/20050307-1.c: New test.
+
 2005-03-10  Nathan Sidwell  <nathan@codesourcery.com>
 
 	PR c++/20375
--- /Users/regress/tbox/changelog_mail/gcc/libjava/ChangeLog	Thu Mar 10 11:10:40 2005
+++ gcc/libjava/ChangeLog	Thu Mar 10 14:32:00 2005
@@ -1,3 +1,8 @@
+2005-03-10  Chris Burdess  <dog@bluezoo.org>
+
+	* gnu/xml/dom/ls/SAXEventSink.java: Ignore element declarations if
+	not currently parsing the DTD.
+
 2005-03-10  Bryce McKinlay  <mckinlay@redhat.com>
 
 	New Stack Trace infrastructure.

ChangeLog entries between 2005-03-10T19:09:10Z and the last time everything
passed, on 2005-03-03T14:15:02Z:
--- /Users/regress/tbox/changelog_pass/gcc/ChangeLog	Wed Mar  2 01:31:07 2005
+++ gcc/ChangeLog	Thu Mar  3 18:57:24 2005
@@ -1,3 +1,7 @@
+2005-03-03  David Ayers  <d.ayers@inode.at>
+
+	* MAINTAINERS (Write After Approval): Add myself.
+
 2005-03-01  Alexandre Oliva  <aoliva@redhat.com>
 
 	PR libgcj/20160
--- /Users/regress/tbox/changelog_pass/gcc/gcc/ChangeLog	Thu Mar  3 06:16:38 2005
+++ gcc/gcc/ChangeLog	Thu Mar 10 11:10:18 2005
@@ -1,3 +1,747 @@
+2005-03-10  Kazu Hirata  <kazu@cs.umass.edu>
+
+	* tree-outof-ssa.c (analyze_edges_for_bb): Make the return
+	type void.
+	(perform_edge_inserts): Unconditionally call
+	free_dominator_info.
+
+	* tree-outof-ssa.c (analyze_edges_for_bb): Update a comment.
+
+2005-03-10  Bob Wilson  <bob.wilson@acm.org>
+
+	* config/xtensa/xtensa.h (MEMBER_TYPE_FORCES_BLK): Define.
+
+2005-03-10  Nathan Sidwell  <nathan@codesourcery.com>
+
+	* bitmap.c (bitmap_copy): Remove manual loop unrolling.
+
+	* value-prof.c (rtl_find_values_to_profile): Use gcc_assert and
+	gcc_unreachable.
+	(rtl_register_value_prof_hooks,
+	tree_value_profile_transformations,
+	tree_register_value_prof_hooks): Likewise.
+	* var-tracking.c (stack_adjust_offset_pre_post,
+	variable_htab_free, variable_union, dataflow_set_different_2,
+	count_uses, variable_was_changed, set_frame_base_location,
+	set_variable_part, emit_note_insn_var_location, vt_emit_notes,
+	vt_add_function_parameters): Likewise.
+	* varasm.c (named_section_real, named_section, make_decl_rtl,
+	asm_emit_uninitialised, assemble_integer, decode_addr_const,
+	const_hash_1, compare_constant, copy_constant, force_const_mem,
+	output_constant_pool_2, output_constant_pool_1, output_constant,
+	output_constructor, make_decl_one_only, decl_tls_model,
+	default_no_named_section, default_elf_select_section_1,
+	default_unique_section_1): Likewise.
+	* vec.c (vec_gc_o_reserve, vec_heap_o_reserve): Likewise.
+	* vmsdbgout.c (addr_const_to_string): Likewise.
+
+	PR c++/20375
+	* function.c (struct assign_parm_data_one): Remove last_named
+	field.
+	(assign_parm_find_data_types): Don't determine last_named.
+	Reorder named_parm determination.
+	(assign_parms): Only setup varargs on the last non-varadic
+	parameter.
+
+2005-03-10  Kazuhiro Inaoka  <inaoka.lazuhiro@renesas.com>
+
+	* config/m32r/m32r.md (load_sda_base_32): New pattern.  Loads
+	sda base address on medium model.
+
+2005-03-10  Zdenek Dvorak  <dvorakz@suse.cz>
+
+	* Makefile.in (tree-optimize.o): Add CFGLOOP_H dependence.
+	* cfgloop.c (flow_loop_nodes_find): Export.
+	* cfgloop.h (flow_loop_nodes_find, fix_loop_structure):
+	Declare.
+	* cfgloopmanip.c (fix_loop_structure): New function.
+	* predict.c (predict_loops): Clean up the loops information.
+	* tree-cfg.c (cleanup_tree_cfg_loop): New function.
+	(tree_can_merge_blocks_p, remove_bb, tree_forwarder_block_p): Respect
+	loop structure.
+	* tree-flow.h (cleanup_tree_cfg_loop): Declare.
+	(rewrite_into_loop_closed_ssa): Declaration changed.
+	* tree-loop-linear.c (linear_transform_loops): Add argument to
+	rewrite_into_loop_closed_ssa call.
+	* tree-ssa-loop-ch.c (copy_loop_headers): Ditto.
+	* tree-ssa-loop-im.c (move_computations): Ditto.
+	* tree-ssa-loop.c (tree_loop_optimizer_init): Ditto.
+	* tree-vectorizer.c (vectorize_loops): Ditto.
+	* tree-optimize.c: Include cfgloop.h.
+	(execute_todo): Choose whether to call cleanup_tree_cfg or
+	cleanup_tree_cfg_loop.
+	* tree-ssa-loop-ivcanon.c (canonicalize_loop_induction_variables,
+	(tree_unroll_loops_completely): Enable cleanup_tree_cfg_loop call.
+	* tree-ssa-loop-unswitch.c (tree_ssa_unswitch_loops): Enable
+	cleanup_tree_cfg_loop call.
+	* tree-ssa-loop-manip.c (find_uses_to_rename_bb): New function.
+	(find_uses_to_rename, rewrite_into_loop_closed_ssa): Support
+	work on part of cfg.
+
+2005-03-10  Jakub Jelinek  <jakub@redhat.com>
+
+	PR inline-asm/20314
+	* gimplify.c (gimplify_asm_expr): Handle input/output constraints
+	with multiple alternatives.
+
+	* stmt.c (parse_output_constraint): Fix a typo.
+
+2005-03-09  Bob Wilson  <bob.wilson@acm.org>
+
+	* config/xtensa/xtensa.h (TRAMPOLINE_TEMPLATE): Use "no-transform"
+	assembly directive instead of deprecated "no-generics".
+
+2005-03-09  Ulrich Weigand  <uweigand@de.ibm.com>
+
+	* config/s390/s390.c (s390_secondary_output_reload_class): Adapt check
+	for non-offsettable memory references to cope with outstanding reload
+	replacements.
+	* config/s390/s390.md ("reload_outti"): Call find_replacement to
+	avoid losing outstanding address reloads.
+	("reload_outdi", "reload_outdf"): Likewise.
+
+2005-03-09  Kaveh R. Ghazi  <ghazi@caip.rutgers.edu>
+
+	* builtins.c (fold_builtin_cbrt, fold_builtin_pow): Rearrange
+	code.  Add more cbrt transformations.
+
+2005-03-09  Kaveh R. Ghazi  <ghazi@caip.rutgers.edu>
+
+	* fold-const.c (fold_unary_to_constant): Add FIX_ROUND_EXPR case.
+
+2005-03-09  Kazu Hirata  <kazu@cs.umass.edu>
+
+	* fold-const.c (fold_unary, fold_binary, fold_ternary): Return
+	NULL_TREE when a given tree is not simplified.
+	(fold): Return the original tree when any of the functions
+	mentioned above NULL_TREE.
+
+	* fold-const.c (fold_unary, fold_binary): Take decomposed
+	arguments, code, type, op0, and op1 in case of fold_binary.
+	(fold): Update calls to fold_unary and fold_binary.
+
+2005-03-09  Roger Sayle  <roger@eyesopen.com>
+
+	* builtins.c (fold_builtin_unordered_cmp): Change prototype to take
+	a fndecl and an arglist instead of a CALL_EXPR, exp.
+
+2005-03-09  Kazu Hirata  <kazu@cs.umass.edu>
+
+	* cfglayout.c (fixup_reorder_chain): Remove old_bb.
+
+	* cfgrtl.c (cfg_layout_merge_blocks): Remove new_e.
+
+	* expr.c (expand_assignment): Remove orig_to_rtx.
+
+	* fold-const.c (int_const_binop): Remove no_overflow.
+
+	* ifcvt.c (noce_emit_move_insn): Remove inmode.
+
+	* loop-iv.c (get_biv_step_1): Remove lhs.
+
+	* loop-unroll.c (analyze_insns_in_loop): Remove preheader.
+
+	* real.c (real_nan): Remove neg.
+
+	* function.c (thread_prologue_and_epilogue_insns): Remove i
+	and newinsn.
+
+	* tree-data-ref.c (array_base_name_differ_p): Remove ta and
+	tb.
+
+	* tree-eh.c (tree_could_trap_p): Remove idx.
+
+	* tree-into-ssa.c (ann): Remove ann.
+
+	* tree-outof-ssa.c (num_nodes): Remove num_nodes.
+
+	* tree-sra.c (decide_block_copy): Remove inst_count.
+
+	* tree-ssa-alias.c (may_alias_p): Remove v_ann.
+
+	* tree-ssa-loop-im.c (lhs): Remove.
+
+	* cfgbuild.c (state, STATE, SET_STATE,
+	BLOCK_USED_BY_TABLEJUMP, FULL_STATE): Move just before
+	make_edges.
+	(make_edges): Speed up by skipping blocks with BLOCK_ORIGINAL.
+	(find_basic_blocks): Set the state of each basic block to
+	BLOCK_NEW.
+
+2005-03-08  Jeff Law  <law@redhat.com>
+
+	* tree-cfg.c (cleanup_control_flow): If removal of a computed
+	goto results in the removal of edges in the CFG, then we need
+	to recompute dominators.
+
+2005-03-09  Ben Elliston  <bje@au.ibm.com>
+
+	* c-common.c (c_do_switch_warnings): Comment fix.
+
+2005-03-08  Julian Brown  <julian@codesourcery.com>
+
+	* Patch from 2005-03-08 reverted for causing regressions and
+	ppc-darwin bootstrap failure.
+
+2005-03-08  Fariborz Jahanian <fjahanian@apple.com>
+
+	* config/rs6000/rs6000.c (invalid_arg_for_unprototyped_fn): 
+	Define the real function for ppc-darwin.
+	* c-typeck.c (convert_arguments): Check for target-specific
+	invalid argument call to unprototyped function.
+	* target-def.h (TARGET_INVALID_ARG_FOR_UNPROTOTYPED_FN): 
+	New Macro.
+	* target.h (invalid_arg_for_unprototyped_fn): New field 
+	in struct calls.
+	* targhooks.c (hook_invalid_arg_for_unprototyped_fn): New 
+	default target hook.
+	* targhooks.h (hook_invalid_arg_for_unprototyped_fn): 
+	Declare.
+
+2005-03-08  Kazu Hirata  <kazu@cs.umass.edu>
+
+	* c-typeck.c (constructor_stack, constructor_range_stack,
+	initializer_stack): Make them static.
+
+	* cfg.c (rbi_pool): Make it static.
+
+	* gimple-low.c (lower_stmt_body): Make it static.
+	* tree-flow.h: Remove the corresponding prototype.  Don't
+	declare lower_data.
+
+	* sched-deps.c (cache_size): Make it static.
+
+	* stor-layout.c (lang_adjust_rli): Make it static.
+
+2005-03-08  Julian Brown  <julian@codesourcery.com>
+
+	* config/elfos.h (MAKE_DECL_ONE_ONLY): Redefined to stop DECL_WEAK
+	from being used for symbols with vague linkage when
+	HAVE_GAS_COMDAT_GROUP is true.
+
+2005-03-08  J"orn Rennecke <joern.rennecke@st.com>
+
+	* jump.c (invert_jump_1): Don't call redirect_jump_1 with
+	nlabel == JUMP_LABEL (jump).
+
+2005-03-08  Kazu Hirata  <kazu@cs.umass.edu>
+
+	* c-common.c, c-opts.c, combine.c, cse.c, dojump.c,
+	gimplify.c, tree-dfa.c, tree-ssa-loop-ivopts.c,
+	tree-ssa-phiopt.c, tree-ssa-pre.c, tree-ssa-sink.c,
+	tree-vect-analyze.c, tree.def, tree.h: Fix comment formatting.
+
+2005-03-08  Alexey Neyman  <alex.neyman@auriga.ru>
+
+	PR c/14411
+	* calls.c (flags_from_decl_or_type): Handle eturns_twice' attribute.
+	* c-common.c (handle_returns_twice): New function.
+	(c_common_attribute_table): Declare eturns_twice' attribute.
+	* doc/extend.texi: Document eturns_twice' attribute.
+	* tree.h (DECL_IS_RETURNS_TWICE): New macro.
+	(struct tree_decl): Add returns_twice_flag.
+
+2005-03-08  Kazu Hirata  <kazu@cs.umass.edu>
+
+	* tree-ssa-phiopt.c: Fix a comment typo.
+
+	* c-semantics.c, cfghooks.c, diagnostic.h, loop-iv.c,
+	loop-unswitch.c, modulo-sched.c, stor-layout.c, tree-gimple.h,
+	config/i386/cygwin1.c, doc/cfg.texi, doc/objc.texi: Update
+	copyright.
+
+2005-03-08  Richard Henderson  <rth@redhat.com>
+
+	* config/alpha/alpha.c (code_for_builtin): Replace special-case
+	builtin codes with ctzdi2, clzdi2, popcountdi2.
+	(struct alpha_builtin_def): Add is_const.
+	(zero_arg_builtins, one_arg_builtins, two_arg_builtins): Init it.
+	(alpha_v8qi_u, alpha_v8qi_s, alpha_v4hi_u, alpha_v4hi_s): New.
+	(alpha_init_builtins): Init them.  Set nothrow and const attributes
+	on builtins.
+	(alpha_fold_builtin_cmpbge, alpha_fold_builtin_zapnot, 
+	alpha_fold_builtin_extxx, alpha_fold_builtin_insxx, 
+	alpha_fold_builtin_mskxx, alpha_fold_builtin_umulh, 
+	alpha_fold_vector_minmax, alpha_fold_builtin_perr,
+	alpha_fold_builtin_pklb, alpha_fold_builtin_pkwb,
+	alpha_fold_builtin_unpkbl, alpha_fold_builtin_unpkbw,
+	alpha_fold_builtin_cttz, alpha_fold_builtin_ctlz,
+	alpha_fold_builtin_ctpop, alpha_fold_builtin): New.
+	(TARGET_FOLD_BUILTIN): New.
+	* config/alpha/alpha.md (UNSPEC_CTTZ): Remove.
+	(UNSPEC_CTLZ, UNSPEC_CTPOP): Remove.
+	(ffsdi2): Use ctz.
+	(cttz, builtin_cttz, builtin_ctlz, builtin_ctpop): Remove.
+
+2005-03-08  Ira Rosen  <irar@il.ibm.com>
+
+	PR tree-optimization/20122
+	* tree-vect-analyze.c (vect_object_analysis): Analyze initial
+	condition of access function instead of base.
+
+2005-03-07  Jeff Law  <law@redhat.com>
+	    Steven Bosscher  <stevenb@suse.de>
+
+	* tree-cfg.c (find_taken_edge_computed_goto): New function.
+	(find_taken_edge): Call find_taken_edge_computed_goto as
+	appropriate.  Allow any gimple invariant rather than just
+	INTEGER_CST for VAL.
+	(cleanup_control_flow): Cleanup a computed goto which has turned
+	into a simple goto.
+	(tree_merge_blocks): If block B has any forced labels, move
+	them to the start of block A.
+	* tree-ssa-dom.c (thread_across_edge): Allow threading across
+	computed gotos as well.
+	* tree-ssa-threadupdate.c (remove_ctrl_stmt_and_useless_edges): Handle
+	removal of unnecessary computed gotos too.
+	(lookup_redirection_data): Fix type of INSERT argument.  Callers
+	updated.
+
+2005-03-08  Kazu Hirata  <kazu@cs.umass.edu>
+
+	* tree-ssa-phiopt.c: Update copyright.  Fix indentations.
+	Remove trailing spaces.
+
+	* gimplify.c (gimple_push_bind_expr, gimple_pop_bind_expr,
+	unshare_all_trees): Make them static.
+	* tree-gimple.h: Remove the corresponding prototypes.
+
+	* diagnostic.h: Remove unused prototype
+	debug_output_buffer.
+	* modulo-sched.c: Remove unused prototype
+	set_row_column_for_ps.
+
+	* tree-ssa-phiopt.c (tree_ssa_phiopt,
+	replace_phi_edge_with_variable): Remove unused variable i.
+
+2005-03-07  Per Bothner  <per@bothner.com>
+
+	* tree.h (DECL_IS_BUILTIN): Reverted my patch from earlier today.
+
+2005-03-06  Andrew Pinski  <pinskia@physics.uc.edu>
+	
+	PR tree-opt/17671
+	* tree-ssa-phiopt.c (tree_ssa_phiopt): Rewrite so we base the
+	bbs on the COND_EXPR instead of the PHI_NODEs.
+	(candidate_bb_for_phi_optimization): Remove.
+	(replace_phi_with_stmt): Rename to ...
+	(replace_phi_edge_with_variable): this and change so that we
+	replace the phi argument instead of removing the PHI.
+	(conditional_replacement): Change so we deal with PHI with more
+	than two arguments.
+	(value_replacement): Likewise.
+	(abs_replacement): Likewise.
+
+2005-03-07  Aldy Hernandez  <aldyh@redhat.com>
+
+	* config/rs6000/rs6000-protos.h: Rename output_e500_flip_eq_bit to
+	output_e500_flip_gt_bit.
+
+	* config/rs6000/rs6000.c (print_operand): case D: Print out bit 31
+	as bit 31.
+	(rs6000_generate_compare): Fix logic to look at the correct bits.
+	(output_e500_flip_eq_bit): Rename to output_e500_flip_gt_bit.
+	Look at GT bit.
+	(rs6000_emit_sCOND): Rename gen_e500_flip_eq_bit to
+	gen_e500_flip_gt_bit.  Rename gen_move_from_CR_eq_bit to
+	gen_move_from_CR_gt_bit.
+
+	* config/rs6000/rs6000.md ("move_from_CR_eq_bit"): Change bit
+	("move_from_CR_eq_bit"): Rename to move_from_CR_gt_bit.
+	(UNSPEC_MV_CR_EQ): Rename to UNSPEC_MV_CR_GT.
+
+	* config/rs6000/spe.md ("e500_cr_ior_compare"): New.
+	(E500_CR_IOR_COMPARE): New constant.
+
+2005-03-08  Earl Chew <earl_chew@agilent.com>
+	    David Billinghurst <David.Billinghurst@riotinto.com>
+
+	* config/i386/host-cygwin.c: New file to support precompiled
+	headers on cygwin
+	* config/i386/x-cygwin: Use host-cygwin.c on cygwin host
+	* config.host: Use above files for cygwin host.
+
+2005-03-07  David Edelsohn  <edelsohn@gnu.org>
+
+	* fold-const.c (fold_binary_op_with_conditional_arg): Fix typo
+	ordering ops from earlier change.
+
+2005-03-07  Per Bothner  <per@bothner.com>
+
+	Various fixes to allow us to again build if --enable-mapped-location:
+	* c-decl.c (finish_function): Use SET_EXPR_LOCATION instead of
+	unavailable annotate_with_file_line, if USE_MAPPED_LOCATION.
+	* tree-cfg.c (remove_bb): If USE_MAPPED_LOCATION, change type of
+	local variable loc. Change logic appropriately.
+	* tree-vect-transform.c (vect_finish_stmt_generation): Use
+	EXPR_LOCATION rather than EXPR_LOCUS if USE_MAPPED_LOCATION.	
+	* c-parser.c (c_parser_for_statement): Initialize loc variable.
+	* tree.h (DECL_IS_BUILTIN): Temporarily revert definition of
+	DECL_IS_BUILTIN in the USE_MAPPED_LOCATION because of jc1 issues.
+
+2005-03-07  Richard Sandiford  <rsandifo@redhat.com>
+
+	PR rtl-optimization/19683
+	* reload1.c (choose_reload_regs): Pass the number of bits, not the
+	number of bytes, to smallest_int_for_mode.  Fix arguments to
+	REG_CANNOT_CHANGE_MODE_P.
+
+2005-03-07  Eric Botcazou  <ebotcazou@libertysurf.fr>
+
+	* reorg.c (relax_delay_slots): Check that the jump is
+	conditional before trying to invert it.
+
+2005-03-07  Kazu Hirata  <kazu@cs.umass.edu>
+
+	* bb-reorder.c (max_entry_frequency, max_entry_frequency):
+	Make them static.
+
+	* calls (stack_arg_under_construction): Make it static.
+
+	* flow.c (regs_live_at_setjmp): Make it static.
+	* flow.h: Remove the corresponding prototype.
+
+	* reload1.c (reload_startobj, reload_firstobj,
+	something_needs_operands_changed, reload_inherited,
+	reload_inheritance_insn, reload_override_in,
+	reload_spill_index): Make them static.
+
+	* recog.c (verify_changes): Make it static.
+	* recog.h: Remove the corresponding prototype.
+
+	* cfgbuild.c (find_sub_basic_blocks): Remove.
+	* basic-block.h: Remove the corresponding prototype.
+	* cfgexpand.c, cfgrtl.c: Don't mention find_sub_basic_blocks
+	in comments.
+	* doc/cfg.texi: Don't mention find_sub_basic_blocks.
+
+	* tree-ssa-operands.c (check_build_stmt): Remove.
+
+	* stor-layout.c (set_alignment): Remove.
+	* tree.h: Remove the corresponding prototype.
+
+	* tree-ssa-pre.c (has_abnormal_preds): Make it static.
+
+	* tree-ssa-dce.c (control_dependence_map,
+	visited_control_parents): Make them static.
+
+	* cfghooks.c (verify_flow_info): Remove local variable
+	num_bb_notes.
+
+	* cfgrtl.c (rtl_verify_flow_info_1): Remove local variable
+	last_bb_seen.
+
+	* loop-unswitch.c (unswitch_loop): Remove local variable src.
+
+2005-03-07  David Billinghurst <David.Billinghurst@riotinto.com>
+
+	* config/i386/cygwin1.c(mingw_scan): Use xstrdup in calls to putenv.
+
+2005-03-07  Joseph S. Myers  <joseph@codesourcery.com>
+
+	* config/ia64/hpux.h (LINK_SPEC): Add -z.
+	* config/ia64/ia64.c (ia64_function_value): Return a REG not a
+	PARALLEL for an empty structure.
+
+2005-03-07  Kazu Hirata  <kazu@cs.umass.edu>
+
+	* fold-const.c (fold_binary): Remove handling of RANGE_EXPR.
+
+	* fold-const.c (fold_binary): Unroll the very first "for"
+	loop.
+
+2005-03-06  David Edelsohn  <edelsohn@gnu.org>
+
+	* config/rs6000/predicates.md (branch_comparison_operator): Remove
+	redundant match_code test.
+	(scc_comparison_operator): Swap match_operand and match_code
+	tests.
+	(branch_positive_comparison_operator): Same.
+	(trap_comparison_operator): Use comparison_operator and swap with
+	match_code test.
+
+2005-03-06  Marek Michalkiewicz  <marekm@amelek.gda.pl>
+
+	PR target/20288
+	* config/avr/avr.c (print_operand): Add 'p' and 'r'.
+	(out_movhi_r_mr): Read low byte of volatile MEM first.
+	(out_movhi_mr_r): Write high byte of volatile MEM first.
+
+2005-03-05  Kazu Hirata  <kazu@cs.umass.edu>
+
+	* cselib.c (reg_values, reg_values_size): Make them static.
+
+	* cse.c (cse_reg_info_table): Make it static.
+
+	* fold-const.c (fold_unary): Use build1 instead of copy_node.
+
+2005-03-06  Zdenek Dvorak  <dvorakz@suse.cz>
+
+	* cse.c (find_best_addr): Use canon_for_address.
+
+2005-03-06  Kazu Hirata  <kazu@cs.umass.edu>
+
+	* cse.c (fold_rtx_subreg, fold_rtx_mem): New.
+	(fold_rtx): Call fold_rtx_subreg and fold_rtx_mem to handle
+	SUBREG and MEM, respectively.
+
+	* fold-const.c (fold_binary): Use code instead of t.
+
+	* fold-const.c (optimize_minmax_comparison): Take decomposed
+	arguments code, type, op0, and op1 instead of t.
+	(fold_binary): Update a call to optimize_minmax_comparison.
+
+	* fold-const.c (fold_range_test): Take decomposed arguments
+	code, type, op0, and op1 instead of t.
+	(fold_binary): Update a call to fold_range_test.
+
+	* fold-const.c (fold_binary_op_with_conditional_arg): Take
+	decomposed arguments code, type, op0, and op1 instead of t.
+	(fold_binary): Update a call to fold_range_test.
+
+2005-03-06  Kazu Hirata  <kazu@cs.umass.edu>
+
+	* fold-const.c (fold_binary): Avoid directly using the original
+	expression t as much as possible.
+
+2005-03-05  Kazu Hirata  <kazu@cs.umass.edu>
+
+	* c-semantics.c (build_stmt): Use TYPE_P instead of
+	IS_NON_TYPE_CODE_CLASS.
+	* tree.h (IS_NON_TYPE_CODE_CLASS): Remove.
+	(NON_TYPE_CHECK): Use TYPE_P instead of
+	IS_NON_TYPE_CODE_CLASS.
+
+	* fold-const.c (fold): Remove handling of binary expressions.
+
+2005-03-05  James A. Morrison  <phython@gcc.gnu.org>
+
+	* doc/c-tree.texi: Wrap comments in @r{}.
+	* doc/cpp.texi: Likewise.
+	* doc/cppinternals.texi: Likewise.
+	* doc/extend.texi: Likewise.
+	* doc/md.texi: Likewise.
+	* doc/objc.texi: Likewise.
+	* doc/sourcebuild.texi: Likewise.
+	* doc/tm.texi: Likewise.
+	* doc/tree-ssa.texi
+
+2005-03-05  Kazu Hirata  <kazu@cs.umass.edu>
+
+	* predict.c (apply_return_prediction): Standardize PHI chain
+	walking.
+	* tree-ssa.c (ssa_redirect_edge): Likewise.
+
+	* genattrtab.c, genemit.c, genoutput.c, genrecog.c,
+	gensupport.c, jump.c, tree-phinodes.c, unwind-dw2-fde-glibc.c:
+	Update copyright.
+
+	* tree-phinodes.c (remove_phi_node): Drop the last argument.
+	* tree-flow.h: Adjust the prototype for remove_phi_node.
+	* lambda-code.c (perfect_nestify): Adjust a call to
+	remove_phi_node.
+	* tree-cfg.c
+	(remove_phi_nodes_and_edges_for_unreachable_block): Likewise.
+	* tree-outof-ssa.c (eliminate_virtual_phis, remove_ssa_form):
+	Likewise.
+	* tree-ssa-dce.c (remove_dead_phis): Likewise.
+	* tree-ssa-loop-ivopts.c (remove_statement): Likewise.
+	* tree-ssa-pre.c (remove_dead_inserted_code): Likewise.
+	* tree-ssa.c (kill_redundant_phi_nodes): Likewise.
+
+	* combine.c (simplify_and_const_int): Use gen_int_mode instead
+	of GEN_INT (trunc_int_for_mode (...)).
+	* loop-iv.c (iv_number_of_iterations): Likewise.
+	* postreload.c (reload_cse_move2add): Likewise.
+	* simplify-rtx.c (simplify_const_unary_operation,
+	simplify_const_binary_operation): Likewise.
+	* stor-layout.c (get_mode_bounds): Likewise.
+
+	* fold-const.c (fold_binary): New.
+	(fold): Call fold_binary on binary expressions.
+
+2005-03-05  Richard Sandiford  <rsandifo@redhat.com>
+
+	* doc/invoke.texi: Document new MIPS -msym32 and -mno-sym32 options.
+	* config/mips/mips.h (MASK_SYM32, TARGET_SYM32): New macros.
+	(TARGET_SWITCHES): Add -msym32 and -mno-sym32.
+	(ABI_HAS_64BIT_SYMBOLS): Set to false if TARGET_SYM32.
+	(ASM_SPEC): Pass down -msym32 and -mno-sym32.
+
+2005-03-04  Devang Patel  <dpatel@apple.com>
+	
+	PR tree-optimization/18815
+	* tree-if-conv.c (combine_blocks): Adjust loop header edges for
+	loops with zero exit edges.
+
+2005-03-04  Devang Patel  <dpatel@apple.com>
+
+	* doc/invoke.texi: Remove reference to webpage that does not exist.
+	
+2005-03-04  John David Anglin  <dave.danglin@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca>
+	    Joseph S. Myers  <joseph@codesourcery.com>
+
+	PR c++/19797
+	* pa/elf.h, pa64-hpux.h, som.h (ASM_OUTPUT_EXTERNAL_REAL): Define.
+	(ASM_OUTPUT_EXTERNAL): Call pa_hpux_asm_output_external.
+	* pa-protos.h (pa_hpux_asm_output_external): Add prototype.
+	* pa.c (get_plabel): Change argument to symbol_ref.  Call
+	maybe_get_identifier instead of get_identifier.
+	(pa_hpux_asm_output_external, pa_hpux_file_end): New functions.
+	(struct deferred_plabel): Replace name field with symbol field.
+	(TARGET_ASM_FILE_END): Define as pa_hpux_file_end if
+	ASM_OUTPUT_EXTERNAL_REAL is defined.
+	(output_global_address): Use output_addr_const for output of all
+	symbol_refs.
+	(output_deferred_plabels): Use symbol_ref instead of name for address
+	output.
+	* pa.h (SYMBOL_FLAG_REFERENCED, SYMBOL_REF_REFERENCED_P,
+	ASM_OUTPUT_SYMBOL_REF): New macros.
+	* som.h (ASM_OUTPUT_EXTERNAL_LIBCALL): Use assemble_name_raw.  Update
+	comment.
+	(ASM_WEAKEN_LABEL): Use targetm.asm_out.globalize_label to globalize
+	label.
+
+2005-03-05  Joseph S. Myers  <joseph@codesourcery.com>
+
+	* config.gcc (hppa*64*-*-hpux11*): Use pa/pa-hpux1111.h for
+	*-*-hpux11.[1-9]*, not just for *-*-hpux11.11.
+
+2005-03-04  Jeff Law  <law@redhat.com>
+
+	* basic-block.h (rediscover_loops_after_threading): Declare.
+	* tree-ssa-dom.c: Include cfgloop.h.
+	(tree_ssa_dominator_optimize): Discover loops and some basic
+	properties.  Remove forwarder blocks recreated by loop header
+	canonicalization.  Also mark backedges in the CFG.
+	* tree-ssa-threadupdate.c: Include cfgloop.h
+	(rediscover_loops_after_threading): Define.
+	(struct local_info): New field, JUMP_THREADED.
+	(prune_undesirable_thread_requests): New function.
+	(redirect_edges): Clear EDGE_ABNORMAL.  If edges were threaded
+	then record that fact for the callers of redirct_edges.
+	(thread_block): If BB has incoming backedges, then call
+	prune_undesirable_thraed_requests.    Note when we are
+	going to have to rediscover loop information.  Return a
+	boolean indicating if any jumps were threaded.
+	(thread_through_all_blocks): Bubble up boolean indicating
+	if any jumps were threaded.
+	* Makefile.in (tree-ssa-dom.o): Depend on cfgloop.h
+	(tree-ssa-threadupdate.o): Similarly.
+
+2005-03-04  Kazu Hirata  <kazu@cs.umass.edu>
+
+	* fold-const.c (fold_ternary): Unroll the "for" loop to
+	extract operands.  
+
+2005-03-04  Andrew Haley  <aph@redhat.com>
+
+	* unwind-dw2-fde-glibc.c (struct
+	unw_eh_callback_data.check_cache): New field.
+	(frame_hdr_cache): New.
+	(_Unwind_IteratePhdrCallback): Add ext_dl_phdr_info.
+	Cache frame header info.
+
+2005-03-04  Richard Sandiford  <rsandifo@redhat.com>
+
+	* rtl.h (copy_rtx_ptr_loc, print_rtx_ptr_loc, join_c_conditions)
+	(print_c_condition): Declare.
+	* read-rtl.c (ptr_loc): New structure.
+	(ptr_locs, ptr_loc_obstack, joined_conditions)
+	(joined_conditions_obstack): New variables.
+	(leading_ptr_hash, leading_ptr_eq_p, set_rtx_ptr_loc)
+	(get_rtx_ptr_loc, copy_rtx_ptr_loc, print_rtx_ptr_loc)
+	(join_c_conditions, print_c_condition): New functions.
+	(apply_macro_to_string): Associate the new string with the same
+	source location as the old one.
+	(add_condition_to_string): Use join_c_conditions.
+	(read_string): Use set_rtx_ptr_loc to record a filename and line
+	number for the string.
+	(read_rtx): Initialize the new variables above.
+	* genattrtab.c (write_test_expr, write_attr_value): Use
+	print_c_condition.
+	* genconditions.c (write_header): Don't define MAYBE_EVAL.  Move its
+	comment above the GCC_VERSION check.
+	(write_one_condition): Use print_rtx_ptr_loc and print_c_condition.
+	Inline the definition of MAYBE_EVAL.
+	* genemit.c (gen_expand, gen_split): Use print_rtx_ptr_loc.
+	* genoutput.c (process_template): Likewise.
+	* genpreds.c (write_predicate_subfunction): Likewise.
+	(write_predicate_expr): Use print_c_condition.
+	* genrecog.c (write_cond): Likewise.
+	* gensupport.c (process_rtx): Use join_c_conditions to join the
+	conditions of a define_insn_and_split.  Record a source location
+	for the string after the "&&".
+	(alter_test_for_insn): Use join_c_conditions.
+
+2005-03-04  Andrew Pinski  <pinskia@physics.uc.edu>
+
+	Revert for now:
+	2005-03-03  James A. Morrison  <phython@gcc.gnu.org>
+	PR tree-optimization/15784
+	* fold-const.c (fold): Fold ~A + 1 to -1.  Fold -A - 1
+	and -1 - A to ~A.
+
+2005-03-04  Ben Elliston  <bje@au.ibm.com>
+
+	* gcc.c (option_map): Add --coverage.
+	(LINK_COMMAND_SPEC): Pass -lgcov for `coverage'.
+	(cc1_options): Pass -fprofile-arcs -ftest-coverage for `coverage'.
+	* config/darwin.h: Pass -lgcov for `coverage'.
+	* doc/invoke.texi (Debugging Options): Document --coverage.
+
+2005-03-04  Kazu Hirata  <kazu@cs.umass.edu>
+
+	* gcse.c (bypass_block): Use find_edge wherever possible.
+
+2005-03-03  Daniel Berlin <dberlin@dbrelin.org>
+
+	Fix PR debug/20253
+	
+	* c-opts.c (c_common_parse_file): Call start_source_file
+	and end_source_file at the approriate times.
+
+	* dwarf2out.c (dwarf2out_finish): Don't auto-end
+	the main file, it will be done for us now.
+	
+2005-03-04  Kazu Hirata  <kazu@cs.umass.edu>
+
+	* fold-const.c (fold_ternary): New.
+	(fold): Call fold_ternary on ternary expressions.  Remove
+	handling of ternary expressions.
+
+2005-03-03  James A. Morrison  <phython@gcc.gnu.org>
+
+	PR tree-optimization/15784
+	* fold-const.c (fold): Fold ~A + 1 to -1.  Fold -A - 1
+	and -1 - A to ~A.
+
+2005-03-03  David Edelsohn  <edelsohn@gnu.org>
+
+	* config/rs6000/predicates.md (branch_comparison_operator):
+	Convert from C block to conditional format.
+
+2005-03-03  Jan Hubicka  <jh@suse.cz>
+
+	* tree-dfa.c (add_referenced_var): Don't walk initializer of external
+	and non-constant public variables.
+
+2005-03-03  Kazu Hirata  <kazu@cs.umass.edu>
+
+	* tree-cfg.c (stmt_starts_bb_p): Clean up by replacing code
+	with LABEL_EXPR.
+
+	* cfgexpand.c (construct_exit_block): Use EDGE_PRED instead of
+	EDGE_I.
+
+	* tree-phinodes.c (remove_phi_node): Clean up by factoring out
+	calls to release_ssa_name and release_phi_node.
+
+	* fold-const.c (fold): Remove handling of unary expressions.
+
+	* fold-const.c (fold_unary): Avoid directly using the original
+	expression t as much as possible.
+
 2005-03-03  Roger Sayle  <roger@eyesopen.com>
 	    Andrew Pinski  <pinskia@physics.uc.edu>
 
--- /Users/regress/tbox/changelog_pass/gcc/gcc/cp/ChangeLog	Wed Mar  2 14:04:25 2005
+++ gcc/gcc/cp/ChangeLog	Thu Mar 10 11:10:23 2005
@@ -1,3 +1,59 @@
+2005-03-10  Jakub Jelinek  <jakub@redhat.com>
+
+	PR c++/18384, c++/18327
+	* decl.c (reshape_init_array): Use UHWI type for max_index_cst
+	and index.  Convert max_index to size_type_node if it isn't
+	host_integerp (, 1).
+
+2005-03-09  Mark Mitchell  <mark@codesourcery.com>
+
+	PR c++/20208
+	* pt.c (tsubst_decl): Apply array-to-pointer and
+	function-to-pointer conversions to function arguments.
+	(regenerate_decl_from_template): Likewise.
+
+2005-03-09  Paolo Carlini  <pcarlini@suse.de>
+
+	PR c++/16859	
+	* decl.c (complete_array_type): In pedantic mode, return
+	3 for an empty initializer list as the initializer for an
+	array of unknown bound (8.5.1/4).
+	(maybe_deduce_size_from_array_init): Fix final test to use
+	the above.
+
+2005-03-08  Nathan Sidwell  <nathan@codesourcery.com>
+
+	PR c++/20186
+	* pt.c (contains_dependent_cast_p): New.
+	(fold_non_dependent_expr): Call it.
+
+2005-03-08  Mark Mitchell  <mark@codesourcery.com>
+
+	PR c++/20142
+	* cp-tree.h (target_type): Remove.
+	* decl.c (layout_var_decl): Remove #if 0'd code.
+	(cp_finish_decl): Remove dead code.
+	* init.c (build_vec_init): When determining whether or not the
+	element type has an asignment operator, look through all array
+	dimensions. 
+	* typeck.c (target_type): Remove.
+
+2005-03-07  Mark Mitchell  <mark@codesourcery.com>
+
+	* class.c (finish_struct_1): Do not warn about non-virtual
+	destructors in Java classes.
+
+2005-03-05  Kriang Lerdsuwanakij  <lerdsuwa@users.sourceforge.net>
+
+	PR c++/19311
+	* init.c (build_offset_ref): Don't build non-dependent SCOPE_REF.
+	* pt.c (build_non_dependent_expr): Don't build NON_DEPENDENT_EXPR
+	for OFFSET_TYPE.
+	* typeck.c (build_x_unary_op): Don't build non-dependent SCOPE_REF.
+	Also set PTRMEM_OK_P for NON_DEPENDENT_EXPR.
+	(build_unary_op): Handle building ADDR_EXPR of OFFSET_REF inside
+	template.
+
 2005-03-02  Alexandre Oliva  <aoliva@redhat.com>
 
 	* name-lookup.c (push_overloaded_decl): Don't error if the new
--- /Users/regress/tbox/changelog_pass/gcc/gcc/java/ChangeLog	Wed Mar  2 16:31:13 2005
+++ gcc/gcc/java/ChangeLog	Thu Mar 10 11:10:25 2005
@@ -1,3 +1,92 @@
+2005-03-10  Ranjit Mathew  <rmathew@hotmail.com>
+
+	PR java/20312
+	* parse.y (checks_throws_clauses): Check exceptions list even when
+	the base class does not come from a source file being compiled.
+	(java_complete_lhs): Remove unused variable 'wfl'.
+
+2005-03-09  Ranjit Mathew  <rmathew@hotmail.com>
+
+	PR java/20338
+	* decl.c (finish_method): Emit _Jv_InitClass for private static 
+	methods inside inner classes as well.
+
+2005-03-08  Julian Brown  <julian@codesourcery.com>
+	* Revert patch from 2005-03-08 for causing bootstrap failure on
+	ppc-darwin.
+
+2005-03-08  Julian Brown  <julian@codesourcery.com>
+
+	* decl.c (finish_method): Give methods once-only linkage.
+
+2005-03-07  Ranjit Mathew  <rmathew@hotmail.com>
+
+        * lang.c (flag_new_verifier): Enable by default, regardless of ABI.
+
+2005-03-07  Bryce McKinlay  <mckinlay@redhat.com>
+
+	* verify-glue.c (vfy_is_assignable_from): Perform static check using
+	can_widen_reference_to if the C++ ABI is in use.
+	(vfy_get_interface_count, vfy_get_interface): Remove unused functions.
+	* verify-impl.c (debug_print, make_utf8_const, init_type, copy_type,
+	type_isresolved, init_state, set_pc, state_get_pc,
+	_Jv_BytecodeVerifier): Clean up unused and disabled functions.
+	(verify_fail): Report the current PC from the verifier context.
+	(free_state): Remove #if 0 block to enable this function.
+	(free_verifier_context): Call free_state on state_list iterator
+	values before freeing them.
+	* expr.c (pop_type_0): Pop correct type for error message when stack
+	contains a multi-word type.
+
+2005-03-07  Ranjit Mathew  <rmathew@hotmail.com>
+
+	* expr.c (build_java_array_length_access): Remove !flag_new_verifier
+	for known NULL array length access.
+
+2005-03-07  Tom Tromey  <tromey@redhat.com>
+
+	* gcj.texi (Invoking gcj-dbtool): Document '-f'.
+
+2005-03-06  Kazu Hirata  <kazu@cs.umass.edu>
+
+	* jcf-dump.c, jcf-io.c, jcf-reader.c, lang.c, parse.h,
+	typeck.c: Update copyright.
+
+2005-03-06  Ranjit Mathew  <rmathew@hotmail.com>
+
+	Remove xref code.
+	* xref.c, xref.h: Remove file.
+	* Make-lang.in (java/xref.o): Remove.
+	* java-tree.h (flag_emit_xref, do_not_fold): Remove declaration.
+	* lang.c (flag_emit_xref): Remove definition.
+	* parse.h (DECL_END_SOURCE_LINE, DECL_INHERITED_SOURCE_LINE): Remove.
+	* typeck.c (convert): Remove use of do_not_fold.
+	* parse.y (do_not_fold): Remove definition.
+	(parser grammar): Remove xref code.
+	(maybe_create_class_interface_decl, create_class): Likewise.
+	(register_fields, method_header, finish_method_declaration): Likewise.
+	(declare_local_variables, source_end_java_method): Likewise.
+	(java_complete_expand_classes): Do not set do_not_fold.
+	(java_complete_expand_method): Remove xref code.
+	(java_expand_classes, resolve_field_access, patch_invoke): Likewise.
+	(java_complete_tree, java_complete_lhs, patch_assignment): Likewise.
+	(patch_binop, build_string_concatenation, patch_array_ref): Likewise.
+	(patch_synchronized_statement, patch_throw_statement): Likewise.
+	(maybe_build_class_init_for_field): Likewise.
+
+2005-03-05  Kazu Hirata  <kazu@cs.umass.edu>
+
+	* expr.c (build_expr_wfl, expr_add_location): Use TYPE_P
+	instead of IS_NON_TYPE_CODE_CLASS.
+
+2005-03-04  Andrew Haley  <aph@redhat.com>
+
+        PR java/18362
+        * class.c (set_method_index): Don't set method_index if it is
+        NULL_TREE.
+        (layout_class_method): Don't complain about "non-static method foo
+        overrides static method" in the case of indirect dispatch.
+
 2005-03-02  Kaveh R. Ghazi  <ghazi@caip.rutgers.edu>
 
 	* jcf-io.c (caching_stat): Use __extension__ to avoid pedantic
@@ -59,7 +148,7 @@
 	PR java/19907
 	* expr.c (expand_byte_code): Call promote_arguments().
 	(promote_arguments): New function.
-	* decl.c (check_local_unnamed_variable): Remve special case for
+	* decl.c (check_local_unnamed_variable): Remove special case for
 	new verifier.
 	(find_local_variable): Promote all boolean types to int
 	when searching for local variable decls.
--- /Users/regress/tbox/changelog_pass/gcc/gcc/po/ChangeLog	Fri Feb 25 16:28:49 2005
+++ gcc/gcc/po/ChangeLog	Sun Mar  6 19:31:22 2005
@@ -1,3 +1,12 @@
+2005-03-06  Joseph S. Myers  <joseph@codesourcery.com>
+
+	* es.po: Update.
+
+2005-03-04  Joseph S. Myers  <joseph@codesourcery.com>
+
+	* be.po, ca.po, da.po, de.po, el.po, es.po, fr.po, ja.po, nl.po,
+	sv.po, tr.po: Update.
**** TRUNCATED ****
-------------- next part --------------
then mv -f "$depbase.Tpo" "$depbase.Plo"; else rm -f "$depbase.Tpo"; exit 1; fi
mkdir .libs
/Users/regress/tbox/native/build/./gcc/xgcc -shared-libgcc -B/Users/regress/tbox/native/build/./gcc/ -nostdinc++ -L/Users/regress/tbox/native/build/powerpc-apple-darwin7.4.0/libstdc++-v3/src -L/Users/regress/tbox/native/build/powerpc-apple-darwin7.4.0/libstdc++-v3/src/.libs -B/Users/regress/tbox/objs/powerpc-apple-darwin7.4.0/bin/ -B/Users/regress/tbox/objs/powerpc-apple-darwin7.4.0/lib/ -isystem /Users/regress/tbox/objs/powerpc-apple-darwin7.4.0/include -isystem /Users/regress/tbox/objs/powerpc-apple-darwin7.4.0/sys-include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava -I./include -I./gcj -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava -Iinclude -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava/include -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava/../boehm-gc/include -I../boehm-gc/include -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava/libltdl -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava/libltdl -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava/.././libjava/../gcc -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc
 /gcc/libjava/../zlib -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava/../libffi/include -I../libffi/include -fno-rtti -fnon-call-exceptions -fdollars-in-identifiers -Wswitch-enum -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wextra -Wall -D_GNU_SOURCE -DPREFIX=\"/Users/regress/tbox/objs\" -DLIBDIR=\"/Users/regress/tbox/objs/lib\" -DBOOT_CLASS_PATH=\"/Users/regress/tbox/objs/share/java/libgcj-4.1.0.jar\" -DJAVA_EXT_DIRS=\"/Users/regress/tbox/objs/share/java/ext\" -g -O2 -MT prims.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/prims.Tpo -c /Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava/prims.cc  -fno-common -DPIC -o .libs/prims.o
/Users/regress/tbox/native/build/./gcc/xgcc -shared-libgcc -B/Users/regress/tbox/native/build/./gcc/ -nostdinc++ -L/Users/regress/tbox/native/build/powerpc-apple-darwin7.4.0/libstdc++-v3/src -L/Users/regress/tbox/native/build/powerpc-apple-darwin7.4.0/libstdc++-v3/src/.libs -B/Users/regress/tbox/objs/powerpc-apple-darwin7.4.0/bin/ -B/Users/regress/tbox/objs/powerpc-apple-darwin7.4.0/lib/ -isystem /Users/regress/tbox/objs/powerpc-apple-darwin7.4.0/include -isystem /Users/regress/tbox/objs/powerpc-apple-darwin7.4.0/sys-include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava -I./include -I./gcj -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava -Iinclude -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava/include -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava/../boehm-gc/include -I../boehm-gc/include -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava/libltdl -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava/libltdl -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava/.././libjava/../gcc -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc
 /gcc/libjava/../zlib -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava/../libffi/include -I../libffi/include -fno-rtti -fnon-call-exceptions -fdollars-in-identifiers -Wswitch-enum -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wextra -Wall -D_GNU_SOURCE -DPREFIX=\"/Users/regress/tbox/objs\" -DLIBDIR=\"/Users/regress/tbox/objs/lib\" -DBOOT_CLASS_PATH=\"/Users/regress/tbox/objs/share/java/libgcj-4.1.0.jar\" -DJAVA_EXT_DIRS=\"/Users/regress/tbox/objs/share/java/ext\" -g -O2 -MT prims.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/prims.Tpo -c /Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava/prims.cc -o prims.o >/dev/null 2>&1
depbase=`echo jni.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`; \
if /bin/sh ./libtool --mode=compile /Users/regress/tbox/native/build/./gcc/xgcc -shared-libgcc -B/Users/regress/tbox/native/build/./gcc/ -nostdinc++ -L/Users/regress/tbox/native/build/powerpc-apple-darwin7.4.0/libstdc++-v3/src -L/Users/regress/tbox/native/build/powerpc-apple-darwin7.4.0/libstdc++-v3/src/.libs -B/Users/regress/tbox/objs/powerpc-apple-darwin7.4.0/bin/ -B/Users/regress/tbox/objs/powerpc-apple-darwin7.4.0/lib/ -isystem /Users/regress/tbox/objs/powerpc-apple-darwin7.4.0/include -isystem /Users/regress/tbox/objs/powerpc-apple-darwin7.4.0/sys-include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava -I./include -I./gcj  -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava -Iinclude -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava/include -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava/../boehm-gc/include -I../boehm-gc/include  -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava/libltdl -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava/libltdl -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava/.././libjav
 a/../gcc -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava/../zlib -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava/../libffi/include -I../libffi/include  -fno-rtti -fnon-call-exceptions  -fdollars-in-identifiers -Wswitch-enum -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wextra -Wall -D_GNU_SOURCE -DPREFIX="\"/Users/regress/tbox/objs\"" -DLIBDIR="\"/Users/regress/tbox/objs/lib\"" -DBOOT_CLASS_PATH="\"/Users/regress/tbox/objs/share/java/libgcj-4.1.0.jar\"" -DJAVA_EXT_DIRS="\"/Users/regress/tbox/objs/share/java/ext\"" -g -O2 -MT jni.lo -MD -MP -MF "$depbase.Tpo" -c -o jni.lo /Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava/jni.cc; \
then mv -f "$depbase.Tpo" "$depbase.Plo"; else rm -f "$depbase.Tpo"; exit 1; fi
/Users/regress/tbox/native/build/./gcc/xgcc -shared-libgcc -B/Users/regress/tbox/native/build/./gcc/ -nostdinc++ -L/Users/regress/tbox/native/build/powerpc-apple-darwin7.4.0/libstdc++-v3/src -L/Users/regress/tbox/native/build/powerpc-apple-darwin7.4.0/libstdc++-v3/src/.libs -B/Users/regress/tbox/objs/powerpc-apple-darwin7.4.0/bin/ -B/Users/regress/tbox/objs/powerpc-apple-darwin7.4.0/lib/ -isystem /Users/regress/tbox/objs/powerpc-apple-darwin7.4.0/include -isystem /Users/regress/tbox/objs/powerpc-apple-darwin7.4.0/sys-include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava -I./include -I./gcj -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava -Iinclude -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava/include -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava/../boehm-gc/include -I../boehm-gc/include -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava/libltdl -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava/libltdl -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava/.././libjava/../gcc -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc
 /gcc/libjava/../zlib -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava/../libffi/include -I../libffi/include -fno-rtti -fnon-call-exceptions -fdollars-in-identifiers -Wswitch-enum -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wextra -Wall -D_GNU_SOURCE -DPREFIX=\"/Users/regress/tbox/objs\" -DLIBDIR=\"/Users/regress/tbox/objs/lib\" -DBOOT_CLASS_PATH=\"/Users/regress/tbox/objs/share/java/libgcj-4.1.0.jar\" -DJAVA_EXT_DIRS=\"/Users/regress/tbox/objs/share/java/ext\" -g -O2 -MT jni.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/jni.Tpo -c /Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava/jni.cc  -fno-common -DPIC -o .libs/jni.o
/Users/regress/tbox/native/build/./gcc/xgcc -shared-libgcc -B/Users/regress/tbox/native/build/./gcc/ -nostdinc++ -L/Users/regress/tbox/native/build/powerpc-apple-darwin7.4.0/libstdc++-v3/src -L/Users/regress/tbox/native/build/powerpc-apple-darwin7.4.0/libstdc++-v3/src/.libs -B/Users/regress/tbox/objs/powerpc-apple-darwin7.4.0/bin/ -B/Users/regress/tbox/objs/powerpc-apple-darwin7.4.0/lib/ -isystem /Users/regress/tbox/objs/powerpc-apple-darwin7.4.0/include -isystem /Users/regress/tbox/objs/powerpc-apple-darwin7.4.0/sys-include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava -I./include -I./gcj -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava -Iinclude -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava/include -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava/../boehm-gc/include -I../boehm-gc/include -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava/libltdl -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava/libltdl -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava/.././libjava/../gcc -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc
 /gcc/libjava/../zlib -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava/../libffi/include -I../libffi/include -fno-rtti -fnon-call-exceptions -fdollars-in-identifiers -Wswitch-enum -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wextra -Wall -D_GNU_SOURCE -DPREFIX=\"/Users/regress/tbox/objs\" -DLIBDIR=\"/Users/regress/tbox/objs/lib\" -DBOOT_CLASS_PATH=\"/Users/regress/tbox/objs/share/java/libgcj-4.1.0.jar\" -DJAVA_EXT_DIRS=\"/Users/regress/tbox/objs/share/java/ext\" -g -O2 -MT jni.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/jni.Tpo -c /Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava/jni.cc -o jni.o >/dev/null 2>&1
depbase=`echo exception.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`; \
if /bin/sh ./libtool --mode=compile /Users/regress/tbox/native/build/./gcc/xgcc -shared-libgcc -B/Users/regress/tbox/native/build/./gcc/ -nostdinc++ -L/Users/regress/tbox/native/build/powerpc-apple-darwin7.4.0/libstdc++-v3/src -L/Users/regress/tbox/native/build/powerpc-apple-darwin7.4.0/libstdc++-v3/src/.libs -B/Users/regress/tbox/objs/powerpc-apple-darwin7.4.0/bin/ -B/Users/regress/tbox/objs/powerpc-apple-darwin7.4.0/lib/ -isystem /Users/regress/tbox/objs/powerpc-apple-darwin7.4.0/include -isystem /Users/regress/tbox/objs/powerpc-apple-darwin7.4.0/sys-include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava -I./include -I./gcj  -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava -Iinclude -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava/include -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava/../boehm-gc/include -I../boehm-gc/include  -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava/libltdl -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava/libltdl -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava/.././libjav
 a/../gcc -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava/../zlib -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava/../libffi/include -I../libffi/include  -fno-rtti -fnon-call-exceptions  -fdollars-in-identifiers -Wswitch-enum -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wextra -Wall -D_GNU_SOURCE -DPREFIX="\"/Users/regress/tbox/objs\"" -DLIBDIR="\"/Users/regress/tbox/objs/lib\"" -DBOOT_CLASS_PATH="\"/Users/regress/tbox/objs/share/java/libgcj-4.1.0.jar\"" -DJAVA_EXT_DIRS="\"/Users/regress/tbox/objs/share/java/ext\"" -g -O2 -MT exception.lo -MD -MP -MF "$depbase.Tpo" -c -o exception.lo /Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava/exception.cc; \
then mv -f "$depbase.Tpo" "$depbase.Plo"; else rm -f "$depbase.Tpo"; exit 1; fi
/Users/regress/tbox/native/build/./gcc/xgcc -shared-libgcc -B/Users/regress/tbox/native/build/./gcc/ -nostdinc++ -L/Users/regress/tbox/native/build/powerpc-apple-darwin7.4.0/libstdc++-v3/src -L/Users/regress/tbox/native/build/powerpc-apple-darwin7.4.0/libstdc++-v3/src/.libs -B/Users/regress/tbox/objs/powerpc-apple-darwin7.4.0/bin/ -B/Users/regress/tbox/objs/powerpc-apple-darwin7.4.0/lib/ -isystem /Users/regress/tbox/objs/powerpc-apple-darwin7.4.0/include -isystem /Users/regress/tbox/objs/powerpc-apple-darwin7.4.0/sys-include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava -I./include -I./gcj -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava -Iinclude -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava/include -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava/../boehm-gc/include -I../boehm-gc/include -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava/libltdl -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava/libltdl -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava/.././libjava/../gcc -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc
 /gcc/libjava/../zlib -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava/../libffi/include -I../libffi/include -fno-rtti -fnon-call-exceptions -fdollars-in-identifiers -Wswitch-enum -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wextra -Wall -D_GNU_SOURCE -DPREFIX=\"/Users/regress/tbox/objs\" -DLIBDIR=\"/Users/regress/tbox/objs/lib\" -DBOOT_CLASS_PATH=\"/Users/regress/tbox/objs/share/java/libgcj-4.1.0.jar\" -DJAVA_EXT_DIRS=\"/Users/regress/tbox/objs/share/java/ext\" -g -O2 -MT exception.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/exception.Tpo -c /Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava/exception.cc  -fno-common -DPIC -o .libs/exception.o
/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libjava/exception.cc:18:40: error: gnu/gcj/runtime/MethodRef.h: No such file or directory
make[3]: *** [exception.lo] Error 1
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-target-libjava] Error 2
make: *** [bootstrap] Error 2
+ '[' -s gcc/.bad_compare ']'
+ exit 1
-------------- next part --------------
-- 
Geoffrey Keating <geoffk@apple.com> 
(via an automated GCC regression-testing script.)


More information about the Gcc-regression mailing list