GCC build of gcc-3_3-branch failed for native with your patch on 2003-03-17T20:34:08Z.

GCC regression checker geoffk@apple.com
Tue Mar 18 00:09:00 GMT 2003


With your recent patch, GCC gcc-3_3-branch does not compile on:
 native
Attached is build output for those targets.

The build failures are new.

For more information, see http://gcc.gnu.org/regtest/.

-------------- next part --------------
ChangeLog entries since last run on 2003-03-17T15:44:18Z:
--- /Users/regress/tbox/changelog_mail/gcc/gcc/cp/ChangeLog	Mon Mar 17 07:45:47 2003
+++ gcc/gcc/cp/ChangeLog	Mon Mar 17 12:35:21 2003
@@ -1,3 +1,9 @@
+2003-03-17  Jason Merrill  <jason@redhat.com>
+
+	PR c++/9993
+	* decl.c (finish_function): Only allow the NRVO to use variables
+	declared at function scope.
+
 2003-03-17  Nathan Sidwell  <nathan@codesourcery.com>
 
 	PR c++/9629
--- /Users/regress/tbox/changelog_mail/gcc/libstdc++-v3/ChangeLog	Mon Mar 17 03:09:15 2003
+++ gcc/libstdc++-v3/ChangeLog	Mon Mar 17 12:35:50 2003
@@ -1,3 +1,17 @@
+2003-03-17  Benjamin Kosnik  <bkoz@redhat.com>
+
+	* testsuite/Makefile.am (CLEANFILES): Add tmp*.
+	* testsuite/Makefile.in: Regenerate.
+	* testsuite/27_io/filebuf_members.cc: Consistently name tmp files.
+	Cleanups.
+
+2003-03-17  Petur Runolfsson  <peturr02@ru.is>
+ 
+        PR libstdc++/9964
+        * include/bits/fstream.tcc (basic_filebuf::close):
+        Always close file, even when write fails.
+        * testsuite/27_io/filebuf_members.cc (test_07):  New test.
+
 2003-03-17  Danny Smith  <dannysmith@users.sourceforge.net>
 
 	* libsupc++/Makefile.am (LTCOMPILE): Add $(AM_CFLAGS) $(CFLAGS).

ChangeLog entries between 2003-03-17T15:44:18Z and the last time everything
passed, on 2003-03-17T15:44:18Z:
-------------- next part --------------
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag CXX --mode=compile /Users/regress/tbox/native/build/gcc/xgcc -shared-libgcc -B/Users/regress/tbox/native/build/gcc/ -nostdinc++ -L/Users/regress/tbox/native/build/powerpc-apple-darwin6.3/soft-float/libstdc++-v3/src -L/Users/regress/tbox/native/build/powerpc-apple-darwin6.3/soft-float/libstdc++-v3/src/.libs -B/Users/regress/tbox/objs/powerpc-apple-darwin6.3/bin/ -B/Users/regress/tbox/objs/powerpc-apple-darwin6.3/lib/ -isystem /Users/regress/tbox/objs/powerpc-apple-darwin6.3/include  -msoft-float -nostdinc++ -I/Users/regress/tbox/native/build/powerpc-apple-darwin6.3/soft-float/libstdc++-v3/include/powerpc-apple-darwin6.3 -I/Users/regress/tbox/native/build/powerpc-apple-darwin6.3/soft-float/libstdc++-v3/include -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libstdc++-v3/libsupc++  -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libstdc++-v3/libmath    -g -O2  -msoft-float -fno-implicit-templates  -Wall -Wno-format -W -Wwrite-strings -Winline  -fdiagnostics-show-location=once     !
 -c /Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libstdc++-v3/src/io-inst.cc
/Users/regress/tbox/native/build/gcc/xgcc -shared-libgcc -B/Users/regress/tbox/native/build/gcc/ -nostdinc++ -L/Users/regress/tbox/native/build/powerpc-apple-darwin6.3/soft-float/libstdc++-v3/src -L/Users/regress/tbox/native/build/powerpc-apple-darwin6.3/soft-float/libstdc++-v3/src/.libs -B/Users/regress/tbox/objs/powerpc-apple-darwin6.3/bin/ -B/Users/regress/tbox/objs/powerpc-apple-darwin6.3/lib/ -isystem /Users/regress/tbox/objs/powerpc-apple-darwin6.3/include -msoft-float -nostdinc++ -I/Users/regress/tbox/native/build/powerpc-apple-darwin6.3/soft-float/libstdc++-v3/include/powerpc-apple-darwin6.3 -I/Users/regress/tbox/native/build/powerpc-apple-darwin6.3/soft-float/libstdc++-v3/include -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libstdc++-v3/libsupc++ -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libstdc++-v3/libmath -g -O2 -msoft-float -fno-implicit-templates -Wall -Wno-format -W -Wwrite-strings -Winline -fdiagnostics-show-location=once -c /Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libstdc++-v3/src/io-i!
nst.cc -o io-inst.o
In file included from /Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/libstdc++-v3/src/io-inst.cc:36:
/Users/regress/tbox/native/build/powerpc-apple-darwin6.3/soft-float/libstdc++-v3/include/iomanip: In
   function `std::_Resetiosflags std::resetiosflags(std::_Ios_Fmtflags)':
/Users/regress/tbox/native/build/powerpc-apple-darwin6.3/soft-float/libstdc++-v3/include/iomanip:69: internal compiler error: Bus
   error
Please submit a full bug report,
with preprocessed source if appropriate.
See <URL:http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/bugs.html> for instructions.
make[7]: *** [io-inst.lo] Error 1
make[6]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[5]: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2
make[4]: *** [multi-do] Error 1
make[3]: *** [all-multi] Error 2
make[2]: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2
make[1]: *** [all-target-libstdc++-v3] Error 2
make: *** [bootstrap] Error 2
+ '[' -s gcc/.bad_compare ']'
+ exit 1
-------------- next part --------------
-- 
Geoffrey Keating <geoffk@apple.com> 
(via an automated GCC regression-testing script.)


More information about the Gcc-regression mailing list