GCC build failed for native with your patch on 2003-12-25T18:09:31Z.

GCC regression checker geoffk@apple.com
Thu Dec 25 19:23:00 GMT 2003


With your recent patch, GCC does not compile on:
 native
Attached is build output for those targets.

The build failures are new.

For more information, see http://gcc.gnu.org/regtest/.
-------------- next part --------------
ChangeLog entries since last run on 2003-12-25T10:30:49Z:
--- /Users/regress/tbox/changelog_mail/gcc/gcc/ChangeLog	Thu Dec 25 02:31:47 2003
+++ gcc/gcc/ChangeLog	Thu Dec 25 10:10:26 2003
@@ -1,3 +1,36 @@
+2003-12-25  Andrew Pinski  <pinskia@physics.uc.edu>
+
+	PR C++/13429, C/11944
+	* c-common.c (c_build_qualified_type): Return early when type is 
+	error_mark_node.
+	(c_apply_type_quals_to_decl): Likewise.
+
+2003-12-25  Kazu Hirata  <kazu@cs.umass.edu>
+
+	* config/alpha/alpha-modes.def: Fix comment formatting.
+	* config/alpha/alpha.c: Likewise.
+	* config/alpha/alpha.h: Likewise.
+	* config/alpha/elf.h: Likewise.
+	* config/alpha/lib1funcs.asm: Likewise.
+	* config/alpha/openbsd.h: Likewise.
+	* config/alpha/vms-cc.c: Likewise.
+	* config/alpha/vms-crt0-64.c: Likewise.
+	* config/alpha/vms-crt0.c: Likewise.
+	* config/alpha/vms-ld.c: Likewise.
+	* config/alpha/vms-psxcrt0-64.c: Likewise.
+	* config/alpha/vms-psxcrt0.c: Likewise.
+	* config/alpha/vms.h: Likewise.
+	* config/arc/arc.c: Likewise.
+	* config/arm/aof.h: Likewise.
+	* config/arm/arm-modes.def: Likewise.
+	* config/arm/arm.c: Likewise.
+	* config/arm/arm.h: Likewise.
+	* config/arm/arm.md: Likewise.
+	* config/arm/linux-elf.h: Likewise.
+	* config/arm/vxworks.h: Likewise.
+	* config/avr/avr.c: Likewise.
+	* config/avr/avr.h: Likewise.
+
 2003-12-24  Kazu Hirata  <kazu@cs.umass.edu>
 
 	* config/xtensa/elf.h: Fix comment formatting.
--- /Users/regress/tbox/changelog_mail/gcc/gcc/cp/ChangeLog	Tue Dec 23 13:02:05 2003
+++ gcc/gcc/cp/ChangeLog	Thu Dec 25 10:10:34 2003
@@ -1,3 +1,10 @@
+2003-12-25  Andrew Pinski  <pinskia@physics.uc.edu>
+
+	PR c++/13268, c++/13339
+	* class.c (add_method): Return early when method is error_mark_node.
+	* pt.c (tsubst_friend_function): Return early when new_friend is
+	error_mark_node.
+
 2003-12-23  Mark Mitchell  <mark@codesourcery.com>
 
 	* cp-lang.c (cp_expr_size): Return zero for empty classes.
--- /Users/regress/tbox/changelog_mail/gcc/gcc/java/ChangeLog	Sat Dec 20 08:35:43 2003
+++ gcc/gcc/java/ChangeLog	Thu Dec 25 10:10:37 2003
@@ -1,3 +1,9 @@
+2003-12-25  Andrew Pinski  <pinskia@physics.uc.edu>
+
+	PR java/13404
+	* parse.y: (catch_clause_parameter): Return early if $3, aka 
+	formal_parameter, is null.
+
 2003-12-20  Kazu Hirata  <kazu@cs.umass.edu>
 
 	* class.c: Remove uses of "register" specifier in
--- /Users/regress/tbox/changelog_mail/gcc/libjava/ChangeLog	Tue Dec 23 20:39:37 2003
+++ gcc/libjava/ChangeLog	Thu Dec 25 10:10:46 2003
@@ -1,3 +1,9 @@
+2003-12-25  Michael Koch  <konqueror@gmx.de>
+
+	* java/net/ServerSocket.java bind():
+	If InetSocketAddress.getAddress() returns "null" use "0.0.0.0" as
+	address to bind to.
+
 2003-12-23  Guilhem Lavaux <guilhem@kaffe.org>
 
 	* java/io/ObjectInputStream.java

ChangeLog entries between 2003-12-25T10:30:49Z and the last time everything
passed, on 2003-12-25T10:30:49Z:
-------------- next part --------------
stage1/xgcc -Bstage1/ -B/Users/regress/tbox/objs/powerpc-apple-darwin6.3/bin/ -c   -g -O2 -DIN_GCC   -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Werror -fno-common   -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -If -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/gcc -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/gcc/f -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/gcc/../include -I../intl /Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/gcc/f/target.c -o f/target.o
stage1/xgcc -Bstage1/ -B/Users/regress/tbox/objs/powerpc-apple-darwin6.3/bin/ -c   -g -O2 -DIN_GCC   -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Werror -fno-common   -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -If -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/gcc -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/gcc/f -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/gcc/../include -I../intl /Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/gcc/f/top.c -o f/top.o
stage1/xgcc -Bstage1/ -B/Users/regress/tbox/objs/powerpc-apple-darwin6.3/bin/ -c   -g -O2 -DIN_GCC   -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Werror -fno-common   -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -If -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/gcc -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/gcc/f -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/gcc/../include -I../intl /Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/gcc/f/type.c -o f/type.o
stage1/xgcc -Bstage1/ -B/Users/regress/tbox/objs/powerpc-apple-darwin6.3/bin/ -c   -g -O2 -DIN_GCC   -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Werror -fno-common   -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -If -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/gcc -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/gcc/f -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/gcc/../include -I../intl /Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/gcc/f/where.c -o f/where.o
rm -f f771
stage1/xgcc -Bstage1/ -B/Users/regress/tbox/objs/powerpc-apple-darwin6.3/bin/   -g -O2 -DIN_GCC   -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wold-style-definition -Werror -fno-common   -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -o f771 f/bad.o f/bit.o f/bld.o f/com.o f/data.o f/equiv.o f/expr.o f/global.o f/implic.o f/info.o f/intrin.o f/lab.o f/lex.o f/malloc.o f/name.o f/parse.o f/src.o f/st.o f/sta.o f/stb.o f/stc.o f/std.o f/ste.o f/storag.o f/stp.o f/str.o f/sts.o f/stt.o f/stu.o f/stv.o f/stw.o f/symbol.o f/target.o f/top.o f/type.o f/where.o main.o libbackend.a ../libiberty/libiberty.a ../intl/libintl.a  
bison -t --name-prefix=java_  \
    -o p$$.c /Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/gcc/java/parse.y && \
mv -f p$$.c /Users/regress/tbox/native/build/gcc/java/parse.c
stage1/xgcc -Bstage1/ -B/Users/regress/tbox/objs/powerpc-apple-darwin6.3/bin/ -c   -g -O2 -DIN_GCC   -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Werror -fno-common   -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -Ijava -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/gcc -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/gcc/java -I/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/gcc/../include -I../intl \
	/Users/regress/tbox/native/build/gcc/java/parse.c -o java/parse.o
/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/gcc/java/parse.y: In function `java_parse':
/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/gcc/java/parse.y:1912: error: `cppb' undeclared (first use in this function)
/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/gcc/java/parse.y:1912: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
/Users/regress/tbox/cvs-gcc/gcc/gcc/java/parse.y:1912: error: for each function it appears in.)
make[2]: *** [java/parse.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [stage2_build] Error 2
make: *** [bootstrap] Error 2
+ '[' -s gcc/.bad_compare ']'
+ exit 1
-------------- next part --------------
-- 
Geoffrey Keating <geoffk@apple.com> 
(via an automated GCC regression-testing script.)


More information about the Gcc-regression mailing list