252 GCC regressions, 235 new, with your patch on 2002-06-11T16:31:38Z.

Akim Demaille akim@epita.fr
Tue Jun 11 14:51:00 GMT 2002


>>>>> "law" == law  <law@redhat.com> writes:

law> In message <200206112022.g5BKMlN31363@maat.sfbay.redhat.com>,
law> "GCC regression c hecker" writes:
>> --BOUNDARY Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
>> Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
>> 
>> With your recent patch, GCC has some regression test failures,
>> which used to pass.  There are 235 new failures, and 17 failures
>> that existed before and after that patch; 0 failures have been
>> fixed.
law> [ ... ] This slew of mips-elf failures should be mostly (if not
law> totally) fixed by my patch to mips_expand_epilogue which I
law> checked in about the same time the regression tester dumped this
law> email on me :-)

law> I'm not sure if the fix made it into the next run for the
law> regression tester or not.

I'm a bit lost, sorry :(  It is unclear to me what patch it is
referring to, nor do I clearly understand whether I should consider
myself as responsible for this huge regression or not.

Are there any pages that explain how this bot works?  I seem to
understand in your comments that it may report failures for several
concurrent patches, not individual patches.



More information about the Gcc-regression mailing list