ada/9953: Unsatisfied symbols: U_prep_frame_rec_for_unwind (c

John David Anglin dave@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca
Tue Mar 18 16:16:00 GMT 2003


The following reply was made to PR ada/9953; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "John David Anglin" <dave@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca>
To: hainque@ACT-Europe.FR (Olivier Hainque)
Cc: charlet@ACT-Europe.FR, dave.anglin@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca, gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org,
   bosch@gnat.com, hainque@ACT-Europe.FR
Subject: Re: ada/9953: Unsatisfied symbols: U_prep_frame_rec_for_unwind (c
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 11:06:09 -0500 (EST)

 > Arnaud Charlet wrote:
 > > >  How does it look to you ?
 > > 
 > > Agreed. I guess -lpthread was added to make --enable-threads happy.
 
 At the moment, --enable-threads is supported under hpux 11.
 
 >  OK, thanks. 
 > 
 >  John, could you please give it a try on HPUX 10 (removing -lpthread from
 >  TGT_LIB) ?
 > 
 >  This will hopefully let you complete the build, and it appears wrong
 > anyway.
 > 
 >  If it leads to antoher problem, I'll see to get one of our HP machines
 >  rebooted under 10.20 temporarily.
 
 I'm also going to remove it from THREADSLIB as I don't believe it should be
 there either.
 
 Dave
 -- 
 J. David Anglin                                  dave.anglin@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
 National Research Council of Canada              (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6602)



More information about the Gcc-prs mailing list