middle-end/5419: ICE when compiling Linux kernel's kernel/sched.c on ia64

Wolfgang Bangerth bangerth@ticam.utexas.edu
Fri Mar 14 22:36:00 GMT 2003


The following reply was made to PR middle-end/5419; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Wolfgang Bangerth <bangerth@ticam.utexas.edu>
To: davidm@hpl.hp.com
Cc: gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org, <gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org>
Subject: Re: middle-end/5419: ICE when compiling Linux kernel's kernel/sched.c
 on ia64
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 16:29:18 -0600 (CST)

 > I suspect the bug has been fixed.  gcc-3.2 and later seem to compile
 > sched.c just fine.  Unfortunately, I couldn't find an easy way to
 > extract the test-case from the bug report.  Otherwise, I'd be happy to
 > rerun the exact test to verify that it's gone for sure.
 
 The testcase in the PR seems corrupted: the text field into which it was 
 pasted ends with an unterminated line of code -- likely that the buffer of 
 your OS was overflowing while copy-pasting.
 
 Let's go with your assumption that it's fixed. I'll close the report in a 
 minute.
 
 W.
 
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Wolfgang Bangerth             email:            bangerth@ticam.utexas.edu
                               www: http://www.ticam.utexas.edu/~bangerth/
 
 



More information about the Gcc-prs mailing list