other/3721: small patch to libf2c/libIf77/configure.in for autoconf 2.50

P Hornby p.hornby@ned.dem.csiro.au
Sun Dec 22 20:46:00 GMT 2002


The following reply was made to PR other/3721; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: P Hornby <p.hornby@ned.dem.csiro.au>
To: bangerth@dealii.org, gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org, gcc-prs@gcc.gnu.org,
   nobody@gcc.gnu.org, peterho@ned.dem.csiro.au, gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org
Cc:  
Subject: Re: other/3721: small patch to libf2c/libIf77/configure.in for autoconf
 2.50
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 12:36:00 +0800

 Hi Wolfgang,
 
 I needed autoconf2.50 (that's a fifty) to deal with some other issues on 
 Redhat 7, and while chasing a bug in g++ I noted a few oversights on 
 some of the configure.in's. If the lines are no longer present in the 
 configure.in, then I guess the file has been updated in the interim, and 
 the problem probably fixed. In any case, its probably OK to close this one.
 
 bangerth@dealii.org wrote:
 > Synopsis: small patch to libf2c/libIf77/configure.in for autoconf 2.50
 > 
 > State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
 > State-Changed-By: bangerth
 > State-Changed-When: Sat Dec 21 09:08:39 2002
 > State-Changed-Why:
 >     The file for which you suggest the patch does not have the
 >     respective lines any more (the check for fcntl.h). Do you
 >     know whether this has moved somewhere else?
 >     
 >     Also, note that autoconf2.50 is, as far as I know, not
 >     presently supported, gcc still uses 2.13.
 >     
 >     Thanks
 >       Wolfgang
 > 
 > http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view%20audit-trail&database=gcc&pr=3721
 
 
 -- 
 
 _________________________________________________________
 P. Hornby
 CSIRO Exploration & Mining ,
 AARC, 26 Dick Perry Ave,
 Kensington, WA  6151  Australia
 Phone +61 8 6436 8500 Fax   +61 8 6436 8555
 



More information about the Gcc-prs mailing list