aix: Add FAT library support for libffi for AIX
Tue Nov 2 09:47:40 GMT 2021
Even if GCC64 is able to boostrap without libffi being a
FAT library on AIX, the tests for "-maix32" are not working
2021-10-21 Clément Chigot <email@example.com>
* Makefile.am (tmake_file): Build and install AIX-style FAT
* Makefile.in: Regenerate.
* include/Makefile.in: Regenerate.
* man/Makefile.in: Regenerate.
* testsuite/Makefile.in: Regenerate.
* configure (tmake_file): Substitute.
* configure.ac: Regenerate.
* configure.host (powerpc-*-aix*): Define tmake_file.
* src/powerpc/t-aix: New file.
I've already made a PR to libffi itself in order to add the common part of
this patch to it. But for now, it's still unmerged:
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 7240 bytes
More information about the Gcc-patches