[Ada] Removal of technical debt
Pierre-Marie de Rodat
Thu Jun 17 14:33:10 GMT 2021
This is an iterative patch as part of a greater project to reduce the
amount of technical debt present in the frontend of the compiler.
Tested on x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, committed on trunk
* exp_ch3.adb (Check_Missing_Others): Add comment.
(Build_Initialization_Call): Remove inaccurate accessibility
* sem_ch12.adb (Analyze_Generic_Subprogram_Declaration): Remove
test for Ada2012.
(Analyze_Package_Instantiation): Remove speculative comment.
(Inline_Instance_Body): Add comments for loops.
(Build_Subprogram_Renaming): Remove comment about fix being
partial and "ugly."
(Instantiate_Subprogram_Body): Remove comment referencing DEC
related internal issue.
(Subtypes_Match): Add comment and simplify anonymous access
(Is_Global): Add test for when E is an expanded name, and
calculate the scope accordingly.
* sem_ch6.adb (Analyze_Function_Return): Update comment
regarding accessibility, and add check for
(Mask_Type_Refs): Add comments.
(Analyze_Subprogram_Declaration): Remove mysterious suppression
of elaboration checks.
* sem_ch7.adb (Preserve_Full_Attributes): Preserve Is_Atomic
* sem_ch8.adb (Most_Descendant_Use_Clause): Remove comment.
(Note_Redundant_Use): Fix calls to Find_First_Use to be
(Get_Object_Name): Modify error message to be more descriptive.
(Known_But_Visible): Remove mysterious special case for
(Find_Most_Prev): Renamed from Find_First_Use.
* sem_prag.adb (Check_Static_Constraint): Add comments to
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 19497 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Gcc-patches