Wed Feb 10 23:50:00 GMT 2016
Since no one expressed any objections, I have renamed the option from
-Wonly-top-basic-asm to -Wbasic-asm-in-function. This more clearly
conveys what the option does (give a warning if you find basic asm in a
I believe the attached patch addresses all the other outstanding comments.
2016-02-10 David Wohlferd <dw@LimeGreenSocks.com>
* doc/extend.texi: Doc basic asm behavior and new
* doc/invoke.texi: Doc new -Wbasic-asm-in-function option.
* c-family/c.opt: Define -Wbasic-asm-in-function.
* c/c-parser.c: Implement -Wbasic-asm-in-function for C.
* cp/parser.c: Implement -Wbasic-asm-in-function for c++.
* testsuite/c-c++-common/Wbasic-asm-in-function.c: New tests for
* testsuite/c-c++-common/Wbasic-asm-in-function-2.c: Ditto.
While I have a release on file with FSF, I don't have write access to SVN.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 8237 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Gcc-patches