[openacc] acc loop updates in fortran
Wed Nov 4 03:07:00 GMT 2015
This patch updates the fortran front end so that it supports the acc
loop clauses in a similar manner to both the c and c++ front ends in
addition to addressing a couple of other loose ends. Specifically:
* the tile clause now supports a list of arguments like c and c++
* made the default clause parser aware that openacc only supports
* error when no data clauses are used in an update construct
* corrects the way that reduction errors are detected for duplicate
* add support for the gang static argument and the auto clause
Besides for that, a number of tests have either been updated or added.
Is this OK for trunk?
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 37589 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Gcc-patches