[ARM][tests] Make input and output arrays 128-bit aligned in vectorisation tests
Tue Sep 9 15:14:00 GMT 2014
As Christophe mentioned at
These tests fail on big-endian. The reason is that the input is not
aligned to 128 bit forcing the use of a movmisalign which we don't
support on big-endian.
A solution is to force the alignment of the arrays, allowing for the use
of normal loads and stores.
We can look into enabling misaligned loads on big-endian with the
appropriate reversal logic as a separate
piece of work...
Ok for trunk?
2014-09-09 Kyrylo Tkachov <email@example.com>
* gcc.target/arm/vect-lceilf_1.c: Make input and output arrays global
and 16-byte aligned.
* gcc.target/arm/vect-lfloorf_1.c: Likewise.
* gcc.target/arm/vect-lroundf_1.c: Likewise.
* gcc.target/arm/vect-rounding-btruncf.c: Likewise.
* gcc.target/arm/vect-rounding-ceilf.c: Likewise.
* gcc.target/arm/vect-rounding-floorf.c: Likewise.
* gcc.target/arm/vect-rounding-roundf.c: Likewise.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 3306 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Gcc-patches