[pph] Clean up PPH tests (issue4572042)

Lawrence Crowl crowl@google.com
Mon Jun 6 18:33:00 GMT 2011


On 6/6/11, Diego Novillo <dnovillo@google.com> wrote:
> So, I'm getting this:
>
> Running /home/dnovillo/pph/svn/src/gcc/testsuite/g++.dg/pph/pph.exp ...
> XPASS: g++.dg/pph/c120060625-1.cc  -I.  (test for bogus messages, line )
> XPASS: g++.dg/pph/c1eabi1.cc  -I.  (test for bogus messages, line )
> XPASS: g++.dg/pph/x1autometh.cc  -I.  (test for bogus messages, line )
> XPASS: g++.dg/pph/x1functions.cc  -I.  (test for bogus messages, line )
> XPASS: g++.dg/pph/x1functions.cc  -I.  (test for bogus messages, line )
> XPASS: g++.dg/pph/x1special.cc  -I.  (test for bogus messages, line )
> XPASS: g++.dg/pph/x1special.cc  -fpph-map=pph.map -I.  (test for bogus
> messages, line )
> FAIL: g++.dg/pph/x1special.cc  -fpph-map=pph.map -I. (test for excess
> errors)
> XPASS: g++.dg/pph/x1template.cc  -I.  (test for bogus messages, line )
> XPASS: g++.dg/pph/x1template.cc  -fpph-map=pph.map -I.  (test for
> bogus messages, line )
> FAIL: g++.dg/pph/x1template.cc  -fpph-map=pph.map -I. (test for excess
> errors)
> XPASS: g++.dg/pph/x1tmplclass.cc  -I.  (test for bogus messages, line )
> XPASS: g++.dg/pph/x1tmplfunc.cc  -I.  (test for bogus messages, line )
> XPASS: g++.dg/pph/x1tmplfunc.cc  -fpph-map=pph.map -I.  (test for
> bogus messages, line )
> FAIL: g++.dg/pph/x1tmplfunc.cc  -fpph-map=pph.map -I. (test for excess
> errors)
> XPASS: g++.dg/pph/x1typerefs.cc  -I.  (test for bogus messages, line )
> XPASS: g++.dg/pph/x1variables.cc  -I.  (test for bogus messages, line )
> XPASS: g++.dg/pph/x1variables.cc  -I.  (test for bogus messages, line )
> XPASS: g++.dg/pph/x1variables.cc  -fpph-map=pph.map -I.  (test for
> bogus messages, line )
> XPASS: g++.dg/pph/x1variables.cc  -fpph-map=pph.map -I.  (test for
> bogus messages, line )
>
>                 === g++ Summary ===
>
> # of expected passes            176
> # of unexpected failures        3
> # of unexpected successes       17
> # of expected failures          45
>
> The three FAILs are expected then?  Those are the ones you mentioned
> can't be easily XFAIL'd?

These are probably changes in the line number of the ICE,
and so the dg-bogus needs updating.

-- 
Lawrence Crowl



More information about the Gcc-patches mailing list