[PATCH] Remove old loop optimizer stuff from cfgloop.h
Sat Apr 22 18:27:00 GMT 2006
Bootstrapped on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu.
Ok for mainline?
2006-04-22 Richard Guenther <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* cfgloop.h (struct loops): Remove unused field array. Reorder
state after num.
--- cfgloop.h (revision 112892)
+++ cfgloop.h (working copy)
@@ -149,13 +149,10 @@ struct loops
/* Number of natural loops in the function. */
- /* Array of natural loop descriptors (scanning this array in reverse order
- will find the inner loops before their enclosing outer loops). */
- struct loop *array;
- /* The above array is unused in new loop infrastructure and is kept only for
- purposes of the old loop optimizer. Instead we store just pointers to
- loops here.
+ /* State of loops. */
+ int state;
+ /* We store just pointers to loops here.
Note that a loop in this array may actually be NULL, if the loop
has been removed and the entire loops structure has not been
recomputed since that time. */
@@ -177,9 +174,6 @@ struct loops
/* Headers shared by multiple loops that should be merged. */
- /* State of loops. */
- int state;
/* The loop tree currently optimized. */
@@ -408,9 +402,4 @@ extern void doloop_optimize_loops (struc
extern void move_loop_invariants (struct loops *);
extern void record_estimate (struct loop *, tree, tree, tree);
-/* Old loop optimizer interface. */
-/* Flags passed to loop_optimize. */
-#define LOOP_PREFETCH 1
#endif /* GCC_CFGLOOP_H */
More information about the Gcc-patches