patch committed to dataflow branch
Tue Apr 18 20:50:00 GMT 2006
This patch removes all references to flow from partition_blocks forward.
There was also some additional futzing with df in the register
allocators to make this all work.
This code has been bootstrapped and regression tested on
2006-04-18 Kenneth Zadeck <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* mode-switching.c (optimize_mode_switching): Created local
instance of df and removed references to flow.
* regmove.c (mark_flags_life_zones, regmove_optimize): Ditto.
* global.c (global_alloc, rest_of_handle_global_alloc): Reused
instance of df created in local alloc.
* local-alloc.c (rest_of_handle_local_alloc): Create instance of
ra_df used by all register allocation.
* bb-reorder.c (fix_crossing_conditional_branches): Removed code
to keep dataflow up to date.
* Makefile.in (bb-reorder.o): Removed ref to DF_H.
* passes.c (init_optimization_passes): Meved clear_df to before
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 7846 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Gcc-patches