patch committed to dataflow branch
Mon Apr 17 00:28:00 GMT 2006
This patch removes all uses of flow during register allocation.
This code has been bootstrapped and regression tested on
2006-04-16 Kenneth Zadeck <email@example.com>
* df.h (shared_df): Removed.
* core.c (shared_df): Removed.
* postreload.c (reload_combine): Changed to use ra_df.
* reload.c (push_reload, find_dummy_reload): Ditto.
* global.c (global_alloc, global_conflicts, mark_elimination,
build_insn_chain, rest_of_handle_global_alloc): Ditto.
* reload1.c (compute_use_by_pseudos, reload): Ditto.
* local-alloc.c (local_alloc, block_alloc): Created local instance
* passes.c (init_optimization_passes): Moved clear_df to before
* tree-pass.h (pass_partition_blocks): Removed redundant
Eric, I am getting closer!!!
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 9154 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Gcc-patches