[patch] tree-ssa-structalias.h: Remove num_references.
Sun Apr 16 00:55:00 GMT 2006
Attached is a patch to remove num_references as it is unused.
Tested on x86_64-pc-linux-gnu. Committed as preapproved.
2006-04-16 Kazu Hirata <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* tree-ssa-structalias.h (alias_info): Remove num_references.
--- tree-ssa-structalias.h (revision 112970)
+++ tree-ssa-structalias.h (working copy)
@@ -52,11 +52,6 @@ struct alias_info
/* Number of const/pure function calls found in the program. */
- /* Array of counters to keep track of how many times each pointer has
- been dereferenced in the program. This is used by the alias grouping
- heuristic in compute_flow_insensitive_aliasing. */
- varray_type num_references;
/* Total number of virtual operands that will be needed to represent
all the aliases of all the pointers found in the program. */
More information about the Gcc-patches